PDA

View Full Version : All 22 of my ADR's for October are booked.

JRoberts1015
04-11-2010, 07:33 AM
For the first time, I was able to get ALL of my ADR's. Now I will keep my fingers crossed for a really good package discount to be released so I can save a few bucks.

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - MK
Pirates League
Chef Mickey's
1900 Park Fare
Crystal Palace
Liberty Tree Tavern
Akershus Princess Storybook Breakfast
Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner
Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic Dinner Package
Playhouse Disney's Play 'n Dine
Donalds Breakfast Safari
The Garden Grill

pdrlkr
04-11-2010, 09:28 AM
The look great! :eat:

Disney4us2
04-11-2010, 09:56 AM
I am glad you got all your ADR's. You picked some great dining experiences.

I start in 2 days for my ADR's.

the other micki
04-11-2010, 06:02 PM
Some nice choices there! Btw, in your subject line, did you mean 12 adrs rather than 22? :confused: Have a great trip!!!

JRoberts1015
04-11-2010, 08:47 PM
I'm sad to say it actually 24 now. I just didn't want to admit that I am doing some of them 2 and 3 times each. I think I have a problem.

the other micki
04-11-2010, 09:43 PM
Hey, it's your trip! You do what you want! I had counted 12 restaurants, so I thought maybe it was just a typo :D Bon appetite!

ransam
04-11-2010, 10:44 PM
what is pirates league?

beksy
04-12-2010, 01:11 AM
Sounds good...you have some of my favorites listed. :mickey:

elorac
04-12-2010, 01:19 AM
I'm sad to say it actually 24 now. I just didn't want to admit that I am doing some of them 2 and 3 times each. I think I have a problem.

Good grief! Are you going for a month? And if so, I'm so jealous ;)

I would say have an awesome trip but it is clear that you intend to do so :thumbsup: Seriously though, have a great vacation!!!

JRoberts1015
04-12-2010, 06:20 AM
Pirates League is like the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique but instead of being made up like a princess, you get made up like a pirate. They have costumes, swords, eye patches, fake teeth and a ton of other stuff. Then they give the kids a pirate name and let them participate in a parade through adventure land. Pretty cool. My kids love it. It is located next to POTC ride.

KylesMom
04-12-2010, 09:54 AM
I just didn't want to admit that I am doing some of them 2 and 3 times each. I think I have a problem. Nah, no problem here! We actually have a few restaurants we're eating at two or three times each as well. Glad you were able to get everything you wanted! :mickey:

Jennifer_and_Chris
04-12-2010, 10:00 AM
Congrats! My ADR day is next week. Nice to hear that you're getting the dates you want. Makes me believe I have a great chance of getting my days/times!

JRoberts1015
04-12-2010, 11:05 AM
For those who are about to make their ADR's, I would highly recommend that you play around with the online system. This will enable you to start at 6am instead of waiting until 7am via telephone. Its very simple and pretty quick. You will need your Vacation Confirmation Number, Disney Hotel name, and Check-in Date. This will allow you to get the 180+10 days timeframe. Also, you can only make 10 ADR's before you have to "check out". After you secure your first 10, you can start again with your remaining ADR's. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Pirates League must still be made via phone. You will receive an email with your complete ADR list shortly after "checking out". Make sure you list your cell number as your contact number. This way if their should be a problem while you are at the parks, they can reach you. Otherwise, you will never know.
I hope this helps.