PDA

View Full Version : 1st time dining on ddp

jonahbear2006
04-10-2010, 02:49 AM
We are taking my inlaws for the first time, after spending 3 years trying to talk them into going. We have dining plan and I have our ADRS but i am now looking at them and wondering if what I got was good enough. We have been talking up the food, since we started going and I feel like I am missing something. What should we have for them, that they wouldn't want to miss, that I don't have booked? Is there something that isn't first time dining worthy, that I should get rid of and replace with something better?

8th- Liberty Tree Tavern 6:50pm
9th- Le Cellier 12:50 pm
10th- California Grill 7:35 pm
11th- Crystal Palace 815 am/ Garden Grill 4:25 pm
12th- Ohana 5:00 pm
13th- Rose and Crown 7:00 pm

tadshome
04-10-2010, 04:16 AM
The adr's look great :thumbsup: You have made some excellent choices...

They will have an amazing time so you do not need to worry :mickey:

jlmct52
04-10-2010, 07:02 AM
Terrific choices.....but I would make one change.

While The Rose & Crown is good, I think Les Chefs de France is among one of the finest in both food and atmosphere. I have never been disappointed when dining there.

PetefromRI
04-10-2010, 09:26 AM
A very underated but wonderful place is the Grand Floridian Cafe.Everything from the food to the service was awesome and it's also a very mellow place to sit and eat.Your ADR's look good!

retiredfigment
04-10-2010, 09:27 AM
They look like good choices. Depending on when you are going and at what time Illuminations is, you may be able to see them from Rose and Crown - great seating!!

elorac
04-10-2010, 09:39 AM
I've tried everything but Crystal Palace and Garden Grill...everything looks great. The only substitution I would suggest is to try the Tonga Toast or Macadamia PineapplePancakes at Kona Cafe instead of Crystal Palace.;)

jonahbear2006
04-10-2010, 11:43 AM
thanks guys for your feedback. I do love the grand floridian cafe, i just dont really have any place to stick it. I guess I could replace it for garden grill, im not sure about that menu. It doesnt seem it has a very big selection.