PDA

View Full Version : Woot! Just booked 5/20 to 5/23 @ Pop!

Carolanne
04-09-2010, 03:18 PM
So, my house has been aflutter with Disney activity over this last week :mickey:

On Monday, DH asked me if I had thought about this year’s trip to Disney. This struck me as funny because before we got married he said he was ok going to Disney maybe once every other year, that he didn’t need to go every year—now? Every spring he asks me when we’re going back to Disney. I kind of anticipated that we wouldn’t be going this year & was pleasantly surprised when he brought it up. He thought it would be nice way to celebrate our being together for 10 years come this November (friends since 1994, officially became a couple in 2000, got married in 2007). Needless to say, I jumped at the chance & booked our trip—POFQ 11/17 to 11/20.

On Tuesday my mom started talking about a quick “weekend” trip down to WDW. She’s going in September with a friend, but she felt like she needed to get there sooner. We just booked today for 4 days at Pop, 5/20 to 5/23. I booked the trip over today’s lunch, made our ADR’s on Wednesday in anticipation of going, now I just need to book our flights. Sweet!

Now to start my countdown dances :D

Jennifer_and_Chris
04-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Happy for your 2 trips!!!!

Have a great time! How cool that your count down starts in the low double digits!

Our countdowns usually start in the high 3 digits!

Carolanne
04-09-2010, 05:51 PM
Thanks!

Our countdowns usually start in the high 3 digits!

LOL, right?!? I usually book anywhere from 9 months to a year out, so starting out with the double digits is a first for me :D

Ahhh...I'm now in my happy place.

olivegirl
04-09-2010, 09:45 PM
Congrats on your upcoming trips to Disney!! We are POP lovers and will be there in August!!!!:cloud9:!! We are practically neighbors...we are in Voorhees NJ!

vizsla
04-10-2010, 05:01 AM
:thumbsup:

Carolanne
04-10-2010, 09:27 AM
Congrats on your upcoming trips to Disney!! We are POP lovers and will be there in August!!!!:cloud9:!! We are practically neighbors...we are in Voorhees NJ!

Hey neighbor! We love Pop, too!

Squee!! 38 days:mickey:!