PDA

View Full Version : Twas the day before Easter...

Disney4us2
04-07-2010, 11:34 PM
And all through the park,every creature was stirring, even the big (Mickey) Mouse.

I thought it would be insane on Saturday, so I planned to get there very early. We pulled into the parking just before 7am. Quick ride to the park and we were first in line at the gate. It was Magic Morning so some were already in the park. Through out the day it just seemed like a normal Saturday crowd.

DD wanted to see Captain EO... one of her new favorites. I just hobbled along with my walker and a broken toe. We went to Matterhorn, and some fantasyland attractions before heading over to New Orleans Sq. We stopped for a snack at the French Market. DD had mac n cheese and I had a kids meal of rice & chicken. They are served in the black mickey head plates, along with vegie sticks and grapes.

Our friends arrived and we left the park and went over the The Grand Californian for a DVC Member/Owner promo. It was very cool. There was a kids play area set up with may activities. We saw the presentation/show which was great. The wish-meister kept bringing in gifts for all who attended. After the "show", there was a dessert/dance party. There were several characters there for photos and the desserts were top notch incredible. We then took a tour of the Villas and they are very nice.

After a sugar overload, I was ready for "real food", and we headed to Whitewater snacks.

Went into DCA for a while and rode TSM and then returned to DL for another show of Capt EO. Said so long to our friends. They went back to DCA to see the Electric Light Parade. We stayed and went on HM and POTC... just walked on. There were no lines for those at all. We watched the fireworks on the way to Fantasyland to ride a few more attractions before heading home.

It was a great day. It was not as crowded as I expected it to be. We will see how crowded it is this Sunday when we go for a few hours. Have to leave early since it is a school night.

NotaGeek
04-08-2010, 02:44 AM
Thanks for posting! Glad it was a good day at the Park! :mickey:

robnadina
04-08-2010, 12:05 PM
Sounds like a great day! I have been avoiding the parks because of various Spring Breaks and thought crowds would be insane. Now I am sad becasue I was wrong LOL!

pdrlkr
05-05-2010, 08:29 AM
Thanks for the Report! :balloon: