PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grill Hours

Disney4us2
04-07-2010, 08:41 PM
It is getting close to the time to make ADR's for October. Does the Garden Grill stay open (for dinner time) later than FW does? This would be during pm EMH for Epcot.

This is a first for us. Is it enjoyable?

Fastpasssteve
04-08-2010, 05:51 AM
I don't know for sure how late the Garden Grill stays open, but Disney Dining should be able to answer that question based on park hours on that particular day.

What I can say is that it was the freshest food we had our entire trip. It was not fancy, but very good. They grow most of the food right there in "The Land." Beef, turkey, fish, mashed potatoes, veggies, stuffing, fresh salad, and the best rolls with honey butter I've ever had. Great fruit cobbler a la mode.

This is one of the best character dinners in Disney...a hidden treasure. Farmer Mickey is there, along with Goofy and Chip & Dale! They take their time and visit approx two times during your meal. Great interaction and picture taking opportunities. One of the best values when it comes to character dinners.

Did I mention the entire restaurant seating area rotates very slowly during one's meal...rotating through the various types of earth's terrain...plains, rainforest, desert...Cool.