PDA

View Full Version : What is the normal "first return time" on FP?

Gregandmel
04-07-2010, 03:20 PM
If I am one of the first ones in the park and head straight to Rock N Roller Coaster and immediately get FP's, how soon is the normal return time? 45 minutes? An hour? Just curious if anyone knows what the very first initial return times are. Thanks!

Scar
04-07-2010, 03:37 PM
45 mins sounds about right.

BigThunderFan
04-07-2010, 04:10 PM
I believe MK has slightly later first return times, but I may be making that up...:blush:

40 minutes is the default return time, so if you are first in line then you can expect 9:40 return times.

disneymom15
04-07-2010, 04:25 PM
When we were there in Feb, in standby line for toy story, the cm told us that the reason the line was moving so fast was because FP return times hadn't started yet. She said FP lines started at 10am (Studios opened at 9am).

KylesMom
04-07-2010, 04:30 PM
We always get a Fastpass prior to going on any attraction at opening. The earliest return time that we've seen is 10:00. Once we snag the FPs, we either go on that same ride (usually one of our Faves) or hot-foot it to another popular attraction prior to the FPs kicking in. The exception to this would be morning EMH - if a park opens at 8 am, you'll see the FP return at 9 am for attractions which are open.

Laughin' place
04-08-2010, 01:12 PM
We were so happy to make the Toy Story Mania line right at rope drop, and grab a fastpass before getting in the standby. Our wait was only about 15-20 minutes (our first time there, so we enjoyed the queue and bantering with Potato Head). Then we got right off, and were playing again in about 10 minutes. To have 2 rides on this attraction in the first 45 minutes of the day was gratifying when the wait was well over 120 minutes within no time:D

CaptSmee
04-08-2010, 02:36 PM
We were so happy to make the Toy Story Mania line right at rope drop, and grab a fastpass before getting in the standby. Our wait was only about 15-20 minutes (our first time there, so we enjoyed the queue and bantering with Potato Head). Then we got right off, and were playing again in about 10 minutes. To have 2 rides on this attraction in the first 45 minutes of the day was gratifying when the wait was well over 120 minutes within no time:D

that's one of our favorite strategies to do with TSM, and Soarin'. get there early, get a FP, get in line, ride twice with little wait! :number1:

BigThunderFan
04-09-2010, 04:59 PM
When we were there in Feb, in standby line for toy story, the cm told us that the reason the line was moving so fast was because FP return times hadn't started yet. She said FP lines started at 10am (Studios opened at 9am).

When we were there in January I had a fastpass for Soarin' at 9:40 and the same for Expedition Everest. Maybe they changed the first return time since then? :confused:

And these were most definitely NOT EMH days. We were one of the first ones there both times after rope drop.

KylesMom
04-09-2010, 05:09 PM
Maybe they changed the first return time since then? Anything's possible . . . how strange!

Gator
04-09-2010, 07:46 PM
When I was there in January, I never saw a fastpass that had a return before 10am, and I was there at openning several days. Also, when I was in line for some of the big attractions, no one was in the fastpass lines until 10am. That's when the standby lines would really start to back up.