PDA

View Full Version : Festival of the Lion King-AK?

minnie-mouse
04-07-2010, 12:04 PM
When is the best time to catch this show? When does the first show usually start?

kakn7294
04-07-2010, 12:28 PM
First show is usually in the morning, I think generally around 10a. There are shows every 1 - 2 hrs throughout the day. I don't know if there's a good vs bad time to catch it. We always seem to end up in an afternoon show and crowds aren't bad. If you have little ones, avoid their naptime as kids tend to love this show. You can pick up a times guide at the park or sometimes your resort to help you plan your day.

ransam
04-07-2010, 02:09 PM
i think this show is awesome, and honestly not a bad seat. I would catch the show in the middle of the afternoon. You get out of the sun, into some air condition, and catch a high energy, fun show.

Beauty908
04-07-2010, 04:08 PM
Make sure you are there at least 40 minutes early. I got there right on time, and they turned me and about another 50 people or so away because they were full. Try and sit in the first few rows--so good!! :)

BugeyedMuggy
04-07-2010, 05:46 PM
The first show is least crowded. It is a must see. First show is ussually about 10am as previous post explained.

kakn7294
04-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Make sure you are there at least 40 minutes early. I got there right on time, and they turned me and about another 50 people or so away because they were full. Try and sit in the first few rows--so good!! :)We've never been turned away and we almost always have gone in the summer months. We usually hit a later afternoon show and almost always arrive within 20 minutes of showtime.

Darbylew
04-07-2010, 06:17 PM
It is a great show - one not to be missed! Pick
up a times guide as you enter the park and that
will give you all the times for the show. It is
good to get there early if you want to sit down
front. We don't rush as we have learned that
there are always some seats left before the
show starts. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

CaptSmee
04-08-2010, 12:37 AM
I like to hit the last show, but hey that's just me and how it works into our touring plans...

finaldynasty
04-10-2010, 10:41 AM
I have found that early and late shows are the best to attend, but it also depends on the time of year as well.

magicofdisney
04-10-2010, 11:19 AM
We've never been turned away either and we've seen this show more times than I can remember. It's a wonderful, high energy adventure. I prefer to come in just as the show is beginning because I like to sit a little further back. I think the viewing is better, higher up in the bleachers. :mickey:

queenmom9497
04-11-2010, 08:19 PM
Do not miss the show! Awesome performance! The Tumble Monkeys are great.

We have only gone in the summer and never been turned back.

Do a show in the middle of the day ... escape the heat in an air conditioned venue for awhile.

Imagineer1981
04-12-2010, 12:46 PM
i will say the seating isn't very good down front because its not stadium down low. It was tough for my 2 year old to see from the 3rd row

Bellewannabe
04-13-2010, 07:58 PM
I agree the view is probably better higher up but we traveled with a handicapped person so needed to be seated on the floor. Still good viewing and the up side was DD3 was chosen to participate. She loved it and made for great video (Mom was a wreck!).

finaldynasty
04-13-2010, 11:00 PM
Higher seating is better for your line of sight, but your child will not get selected to participate in the show if you are sitting beyond the first few rows.