PDA

View Full Version : Imagination Movers picked up for 3rd Season!

BrerSchultzy
04-07-2010, 08:32 AM
Okay, for those of you without toddlers, the Imagination Movers is a show on Playhouse Disney. It is, hands down, the best kids show on TV. And according to their official website, they have been picked up for a third season, and are working on a new album.
Our 2 year old grabs his toy guitar and drums and plays along. He even puts on his red hat, and wears it the way Dave does. The Movers are hilarious, write and perform great songs, and the messages are always positive.
If WDW has any Movers gear when we go down in July, we're in serious trouble.

deedeebee
04-07-2010, 10:10 AM
My kids are from the "Out of The Box" era. We still have a few on VHS, they did crafts and sang. I'm glad to see each age group has something they can call their own. They watched a ton of Barney too! Their choices are different now, CSI and such. They grow up so fast:( no wait:thumbsup:

Ian
04-07-2010, 11:16 AM
That's good news. With the ridiculous level of turnover on The Disney Channel these days, it's really hard to find any consistency anymore.

There are virtually no shows left from when our son was born 3 1/2 years ago. I think they're all turned over.