PDA

View Full Version : Help! I lost my QS dining offer and want to book it!

Guya103
04-06-2010, 07:39 PM
I recieved an offer for free quick service dining in the mail a few weeks ago, planning on regular free dining I threw it out. (Don't know what I was thinking:mad:) Since Disney hasn't announced anything else so far I would now like to book the free quick service dining. What should I do? Can I call Disney and tell them what has happened? Please help!!

Strmchsr
04-06-2010, 07:52 PM
Sometimes if you call and get an especially helpful CM they can look up the pin code for you attached to your name. That's not always the case, but it doesn't hurt to call and ask.

faline
04-06-2010, 07:52 PM
You can try calling Disney. They're the only ones who might be able to help you in this situation.

Guya103
04-06-2010, 09:37 PM
Thanks! I will give it a try.:mickey:

WishingStar2006
04-06-2010, 10:54 PM
When you get a pin code of quick service I think you can always pay the difference and upgrade to regular dining...for future reference.

mrmcgiv
04-07-2010, 10:19 AM
I have called Disney recently to see if I had a pin code and they were able to let me know if I had one or not -- no problem at all. They just looked it up on my acct. I had the free quick svc dining on there and then I had to call again for something else, and they told me there was a code for 40% off deluxe resorts (probably another % off mod/value). Also, check your email, i get my codes via email and maybe you have it saved out there....