PDA

View Full Version : How is Tony's Town Square Restaurant?

andypooh
04-06-2010, 05:34 PM
What does everyone think of Tony's Town Square? Will be there in WDW in november with DW, DS 4, DS 2, and Disney parents. Thanks.

:mickey:

Strmchsr
04-06-2010, 05:58 PM
My family really enjoyed it. The food is pretty tasty. I wouldn't say the ambiance is the most spectacular of the Disney restaurants, but it's nice. If you enjoy Italian food you'll like Tony's. I would suggest checking out the menu, though, to make sure you and your kids see something that sounds tasty to you.

faline
04-06-2010, 06:28 PM
For us, the food has been hit or miss. We've had some really delicious meals and at, other times, have felt the meal was mediocre, Last summer, we had a delicous meal. In December, it feel in the mediocre category.

Service has always been quite good and we've always enjoyed the location and ambience.

queenmom9497
04-06-2010, 06:29 PM
Family is trying out Tony's for the first time in June. I will try to remember to reply then.

Emme&TeddysMommy
04-06-2010, 06:32 PM
We have eaten at Tony's twice and both times the food was very good. The ages in our family were from 2 to 58. Everyone was full any happy when we were done.

Pirate Granny
04-06-2010, 06:39 PM
If the weather is nice, and you time it right you can watch the parade, from your outside table.
:pirate:

Jeri Lynn
04-06-2010, 07:22 PM
We have gone the last two years and our meals have always been great.

The only thing I noticed is it does get loud sometimes.

jenperich
04-06-2010, 10:48 PM
We loved Tony's! We went during our 1st anniversary trip, and the waiter had our table all decorated! They sat us right in front of the Lady & the Tramp window. The food was very good - and I LOVE my Italian food! Although it was a loud restaurant, we thought it was very romantic. There were lots of families there late into the night. You'll have a great time!

TheVBs
04-07-2010, 08:04 AM
We ate there last May. The food was ok, service was really good.

Loweschevy
04-07-2010, 10:13 AM
We used to go all of the time when I was younger, but as WDW built more restuarants we moved onto other places.

Last year, I did not get the Plaza ressie I wanted before MNSSHP, so we went to Tony's. We were seated immediately by our server Ed. The service was great, he was very attentive, and made sure to celebrate my bday in style. The food was good, not incredible, but simple and tasty. we had salads, cheesy bread with bruschetta and a round of spaghetti and sausage.

You will probably get better food at Olive Garden or Carrabbas, but I can go to those places when at home. We are even going back this year before the party, so hopefully we have another great experience.

GrmGrninGost
04-08-2010, 11:28 AM
We did not try Tony's until 2008. Big mistake on my part! We've eaten there for dinner the past two years and loved it! We have found the food to be very good and the service even better! Also, I find the decor to be among WDW's best. Very beautiful! :mickey:

elmjimmlm
04-08-2010, 12:00 PM
We love Tonys... We were just there for my bday in August and we all enjoyed our meals... It is my DDs favorite because she loves Lady and the Tramp... Make sure you go look through the window in the back to see Lady and Tramp... It's so cute...:mickey:

CaptSmee
04-08-2010, 02:47 PM
If you like Italian food, then you'll like Tony's. I prefer lunch over dinner myself, but that's just me

tinkgirl07
04-08-2010, 03:21 PM
We at here for the first time in September 2008 and for us we will not go back again. The menu seemed very limited. My mom got pasta with veggies and when we got it the bowl was filled with oil! :ack: My dad had chicken parm, and it was nothing special. I don't even remember what I got, I just remember I didn't eat more than 2 or 3 bites :sick: and we ended up getting a QS meal after. The theming was awesome! The service was so-so...for us we will not be returning unless they upgrade their menu! I know the reviews are very hit or miss on this, I am suprised there are so many "hits"!