PDA

View Full Version : CInderella's Table and MK

disney1122
04-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Eating there in the morning...prior to park opening. Do they rush you along to get into the castle or is there an opportunity to take a pic in front of the castle, down Main Street??? Really wanting a pic with no crowds....:mickey:

rjmdds
04-06-2010, 12:37 PM
You should have plenty of time to casually stroll down Main Street and take a few pictures. It is a great photo op. There are no CMs ushering you along to the castle. They'll seat you for your ADR in the order you arrive with others having the same ADR time.

Strmchsr
04-06-2010, 12:37 PM
That's why I like Photoshop. I can take the crowds out any time. ;)

You can take your time walking up Main St. You may not get an entirely crowd free shot as lots of others will be doing the same thing, but it'll be less crowded than during opening. There are usually photopass folks along Main St to take the pics for the breakfast crowd, too.

Through the looking Glass
04-06-2010, 02:51 PM
I have taken many great shots doing this. Sometimes you have to wait for the moment.

It's never completely empty. I have taken 'no people shots' behind the castle, but in front there were always one or two there.

The earler the better. I make my ADR at 8:20 and then enter at 8:00. Usally gives me plenty of time for shots.

One year the little fire truck was floating around and we got some great shots with that. I think it did help I had my Marine Corps shirt and the driver was a Marine also. He spent about ten minutes with us.

apequet
04-06-2010, 10:15 PM
We did BBB (in the castle) & then CRT after and it was totally empty when we got there. I don't remember the time, but we were the first appointment for BBB. There was even a Photo Pass photographers that took picture of my DD and I in front of the castle w/no people behind us. Maybe we got lucky, but you should be able to get atleast one good shot. Good luck!

CaptSmee
04-06-2010, 10:32 PM
once your past the main gates, there is noone watching you rushing you to your desination. they have all the lands roped off so access cannot be had to them, but you can get some great pics of main street and the castle arriving early for your ADR.

ransam
04-07-2010, 07:10 PM
one of the reasons we go to the royal breakfast is to get to the park early and walk down main street. I love that....
we get there as early as possible...and it's awesome to just take our time, walk up and down main street, there is no hurry. YOu'll love it.

finaldynasty
06-01-2010, 02:38 PM
Because of your post my DW has book an early ADR, so that we can take advantage of the early hour at MK to take photos and to just soak in Main Street!

OnceUponADream93
06-01-2010, 08:58 PM
That's actually the time that we got the BEST picture of Main Street! You'll have PLENTY of time.

The statue of Walt and Mickey is also a FANTASTIC photo op. :) <3

faline
06-01-2010, 09:01 PM
We did a tour a few weeks ago and needed to check in prior to park opening. There's plenty of time to take pics. We were able to wander up and down Main Street even though we were checking in by City Hall. In fact, there were a number of photopass photographers already in place and ready to take pics prior to official park opening!