PDA

View Full Version : Disney's official website

Jeri Lynn
04-05-2010, 02:41 PM
Hi,
Does anyone ever have a problem signing into their account on the official Disney website.

I am a registered user and my password never works, I request a new password and I can only sometimes get that to work. I have even changed my password but then my new password won't work.

It seems to be hit or miss.

Sometimes I get this message:

Sign In
Sorry, there has been a system error. Please contact us for assistance with logging into your account.

Is it just me???:(

kakn7294
04-05-2010, 02:44 PM
I haven't had any trouble. Sorry you have! Hopefully they get it fixed soon!

Jeri Lynn
04-05-2010, 02:47 PM
I hope so!! I have not been able to get it to work at all today. When I went to the site it had me as logged in, but it would not let me do anything without entering my password, which of course did not work, nor did the next three that I had sent to me.

I cleared my cache and restarted my computer just in case but no luck!!! GRRRR...

I needed a disney fix today!

kakn7294
04-05-2010, 02:48 PM
Ask DisneyRox - he seems to know quite a bit about computers. Maybe he can figure out the problem and help you.

brownie
04-05-2010, 03:44 PM
I had this problem once and had to contact online guest services and have them reset the password for me. You might try using a different browser first and see if you are able to login. If you haven't deleted your temporary internet files, I would do that, too. If you are running Windows, you can use the built-in tool, Disk Cleanup, or use a free alternative like CCleaner.

MMFreak
04-05-2010, 04:09 PM
I had the same probelm awhile back and still sometimes it takes my user ID and PW and other times I have to use my PW as my both my user ID and PW. Weird I know but for me it works. Try it and see :mickey: won't hurt anything. I also went through the change PW and all of that with no luck.

Jeri Lynn
04-05-2010, 05:18 PM
I was finally able to sign in using the password I first used years ago when I registered. Not sure why my changes never took, but I am happy to be back on their website!