PDA

View Full Version : Here are my ADR'S... whatcha think???

Bubbie Girl
04-04-2010, 11:20 PM
We are a family of 5 DH,DW,DD21,DS23,DSGF22,DS2. I know big age difference:) Also DS2 has severe peanut,tree nut and egg allergies so if any of you have eaten at these places and have any advice on that please feel free to share with me. We are on the DDP (basic plan). Thanks

Ohanas- Breakfast-OOP
Chef Mickeys-Breakfast
Tusker House-Breakfast
Crystal Palace-Supper
Whispering Canyon Cafe--Supper
50's Prime Time-Supper just kids
Marrakesh-Supper just DH and ME
Boma-Supper just DS and His Girlfriend
!900 Park Fare-Supper just DH,DD,DS2,Me
Coral Reef-Supper
Biergarten-Supper

I Table Service a day for 8 days and 1 Breakfast out of pocket before we start our package. We will be at Disney 2 days before that starts staying at the Poly so we picked Ohana's. Me thinks we shall be STUFFED!!!LOL

the other micki
04-04-2010, 11:33 PM
Methinks you shall be stuffed also! We are never hungry at Disney! You have some great picks! We really enjoyed Coral Reef, Ohana, WCC and Chef Mickey's breakfast on our last trip. Biergarten wasn't our fave as far as food goes, but it is a fun restaurant! Have a great trip! :mickey:

Zippy 1
04-05-2010, 12:20 AM
Did you list the allergy on your ADR's? If so you should be able to talk to the chaf at each resteraunt to go over the things the child can and can not eat. Most places are really good about that!

cather74
04-05-2010, 07:27 AM
I'm hungry just reading these!:thumbsup:

vicster
04-05-2010, 09:05 AM
Mmmmmmmmmmm - have a great trip. My DH cannot have dairy and Disney is wonderful about allergies. They would point out whatever he shouldn't eat and it's always worked out well. And don't forget to ask for ketchup at WCC.

sassy2000
04-05-2010, 09:30 AM
Your choices look great! We've done all of them and enjoyed all but Biergarten (I found out I'm not a lover of German food).Just make sure to note your son's allergies on your ADRs. Disney is great about working with people's allergies and restrictions.