PDA

View Full Version : A big red box is coming my way.....

crazeedizneefinatic
04-04-2010, 12:11 PM
Got an email the other day that I was one of the lucky people to receive the big red box of goodies from the mickey mom's contest....wonder what it will be?? Anyone else get choosen?

VAdizneefan
04-04-2010, 01:06 PM
Me too!

kakn7294
04-04-2010, 02:24 PM
Cool! Be sure to let us know what was in it! I never did apply - my bad.

mudpuppysmom
04-04-2010, 03:26 PM
I tried to log in SEVERAL times but it kept telling me I was not allowed to the time to join the moms panel was long gone.....it was not to try to be an actual panelist, but part of the group.....I can't remember exactly, but I was bummed I couldn't even log on to get a chance!!

Hope you have a great celebration with your box!

I LoveJack
04-04-2010, 05:22 PM
I won last year and they sent me a nice photo album, gift bags for the party,a couple of different games to play for the party, some fortune cookies, pictures and a DVD for planning a trip. We had a Unbirthday Party for my daughters and some of there friends. It was fun. :party:

jeshall1
04-04-2010, 05:29 PM
Congrats! I got my email on Friday letting me know I would be receiving a Big Red Box, I am so excited, I will be rushing home from work each day to see if it has arrived! As soon as it arrives I will start sending out invites, i just want to make sure I have the box before I schedule my in home celebration!:minnie:

crazeedizneefinatic
04-06-2010, 11:19 AM
It came today!!....big heavy box filled with awesome Disney items....I received some Disney napkins, punch out mickey hats, bingo games, a craft project for the kids, little tote bags with a magnetic board and characters and a mickey straw to give as favors, lithographs of the Disney princesses and my favorite is a huge bag of red mickey head shaped balloons like they sell in the park!!....oh almost forgot a little bag embroidered with Mickey Moms Club logo for me....I think that was it....It's an awesome assortment of items and cannot wait to have our party.

Jennifer_and_Chris
04-09-2010, 10:29 AM
I was chosen too! I'm still waiting for my big red box though. I'm starting to get worried that my box is lost....

anyone else still waiting for their boxes?

JIMINY13
04-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Still waiting for mine also...FedEx truck pulled in front of the house this morning and I was all excited, but only a brown envelope. To my surprise it was a Tinker Bell D23 charter pin. I got it as I sign up again!:tink:

Jennifer_and_Chris
04-09-2010, 03:21 PM
Still waiting for mine also...FedEx truck pulled in front of the house this morning and I was all excited, but only a brown envelope. To my surprise it was a Tinker Bell D23 charter pin. I got it as I sign up again!:tink:

Thank goodness I'm not alone! I know they said by April 19th and that's 8 mail days away but, I WANT MY BOX!!! haahaaa :D

JIMINY13
04-13-2010, 11:04 AM
As I drove up to the house yesterday, there is was sitting on the front porch. Lots of goodies inside. Tote is small, but cute.:minnie:

Jennifer_and_Chris
04-14-2010, 01:13 PM
As I drove up to the house yesterday, there is was sitting on the front porch. Lots of goodies inside. Tote is small, but cute.:minnie:

ME TOO!!!! I got my box last night... it was sitting on my wicker chair on the porch. The kids were so excited to see a red box. They thought it was a present for them! I have to keep it hidden or else they'll attach the box. :D

let the planning begin!