PDA

View Full Version : Getting to Teppa Edo

wendybird
04-03-2010, 01:35 AM
We are having dinner at Teppan Edo in Japan and going to Epcot our first night just for this dinner. We wanted to know the fastest way to get to that restaurant....should we go to Boardwalk and walk in near World Showcase or come in through the front entrance of Epcot?? Does it make a big difference to go one way or the other??

jenperich
04-03-2010, 02:19 AM
I would definitely say it would be much easier for you to go through Boardwalk. It's located right near that International Gateway entrance. Have a great time...we're considering Teppan Edo for dinner as well.

Scar
04-03-2010, 09:20 AM
I think it might be slightly less of a distance from Boardwalk, but even less from Beach Club. I would base your decision on where you are coming from. If you are coming from a park or DTD, go to The Beach Club (or Boardwalk if that bus comes first.) If you are coming from a resort, go to the main entrance of Epcot, you would have to switch buses to get from one resort to another.

disney1122
04-03-2010, 11:04 AM
We got there via Boardwalk Inn. Nice walk...not too bad with kids either. Have fun!!!

AlwaysDisney
04-03-2010, 12:01 PM
Not sure best way to get there, but just wanted to say it is so delicious. We went in Jan 2010 DH, DD16 and 12 and myself. Loved it and are making it a must have for each of our trips. Yum...Enjoy °O°

bruin1344
04-03-2010, 01:28 PM
Boardwalk is closer than Future World entrance. If the bus goes to Beach Club before Boardwalk, get off there.