PDA

View Full Version : Pirate and Pals Fireworks Voyage

Ksmith75
04-02-2010, 07:28 PM
Has anyone done this. We have upcoming ressies for this at the end of the month. I know that there is a dessert spread party before, but was wondering what it it like.

Thanks

JohnnyNovo
04-02-2010, 07:37 PM
We did it in Jan. We didnt have a dessert party but there were snacks and candy. During the snack time, you could get pictures with Capt hook and Mr Snead. Then you head out for the boats to see the fireworks along with songs and games. When you come back, there is a picture opportunity with Peter Pan. It was very nice and fun for the kids. Kind of expensive for what you get but glad we did it.

forever a child
04-02-2010, 08:45 PM
We did it in Jan. We didnt have a dessert party but there were snacks and candy. During the snack time, you could get pictures with Capt hook and Mr Snead. Then you head out for the boats to see the fireworks along with songs and games. When you come back, there is a picture opportunity with Peter Pan. It was very nice and fun for the kids. Kind of expensive for what you get but glad we did it.

Was the view of the fireworks nice? We are doing this for our trip in May. Thought it would be a nice way to see the MK Wishes from a different vantage point. Would love it if it were desert:) But I believe it is just snacks. What kind did they have?

forever a child
04-02-2010, 08:45 PM
Has anyone done this. We have upcoming ressies for this at the end of the month. I know that there is a dessert spread party before, but was wondering what it it like.

Thanks

Hope you will come back and post your review of this!

JohnnyNovo
04-03-2010, 10:44 AM
Our snacks incl chips, trail mix, nutragrain bars, mixed chocolate candy, pop, water, etc. The view was fantastic and they play the music over the speakers in the boat. The fireworks themselves arent too loud at that distance. My kids normally have to hold their ears but they didnt on the boat. The view is from the far side of bay lake, directly across from the main entrance. You get the view of the main gate with the train station above and the castle above that. Pictures are a little hard to get because you are on a boat.

epceddie
04-03-2010, 01:07 PM
We did this in January on a cold Sunday night. It was 36 degrees and they had blankets for everybody on the boat. We had a great time with our Pirate guide, Patch. He was fantastic! The view of the fireworks was outstanding and it was a lot cheaper way to be on the water without renting one of those very expensive pontoon boats.
There were snacks and beverages beforehand and Captain Hook was on hand to take pictures with everybody.
Peter Pan met the boat at the dock and you could get your photo taken with him as well.
We wouldn't hesitate to do this again.

ransam
04-07-2010, 07:14 PM
actually i was really disappointed. I thought the view was too far away and we didn't have music on the loudspeaker when we went...we did see the electrical light parade, and that was nice....brought back a lot of nice memories.