PDA

View Full Version : Talk to me about Napa Rose

special k
04-02-2010, 05:13 PM
Hey everyone,

Heading back to Disneyland this September. Last time were were there my wife and I ate at the Blue Bayou and we had a great experience. This time we were thinking of doing Napa Rose for our one nice dinner out. I need advice on this one. Is it worth it? Tripadvisor has it rated as the best restaurant in all of Anaheim. We were also thinking of doing the "chef's counter". Has anyone had any experience with this? Any advice or information you have would be welcomed. If you don't like Napa Rose, perhaps a substitute you think would be better :mickey:

faline
04-02-2010, 06:20 PM
We last went to Disneyland about 3-1/2 years ago. One of our meals during that visit was at Napa Rose. Our meal was delicious (though I don't recall what we had)! I do remember being seated at a location where I faced a huge window that had a view of the "rock" formation for the flume ride. Although we were having a meal that traditionally would be served with a red wine (I do remember that much), we consulted with the Sommelier who recommended an excellent wine that went well with our food as well as our wine preferences! It was an excellent meal though I do recall it being a bit pricey.

special k
04-03-2010, 01:03 PM
Good to know! Thanks for the heads up. I heard the view is very nice. I'm wondering too, if anyone has eaten at the chef's counter with a view of the kitchen?