PDA

View Full Version : LeCellier

Scrappy2
04-02-2010, 12:52 PM
Ok... I have a question about LeCellier. I have always wanted to eat there and never been able to get ADR and was finally able to this year. My question is I will have a 1 year old and a 2 year old going this year. If it going to be worth it with the babies? I do not want to ruin for others around me if they are having a meltdown. Should I cancel for this upcoming trip and try to get ADR for when just me and my DH go back in December? If so do you think the first week of December will be hard to get ADR? We usually go during peak season because of the children's school so that is why in the past I have had a hard time? Any thoughts???

jonahbear2006
04-02-2010, 12:58 PM
Keep it. We took our babies and they were just fine there. It isn't any different than any other steakhouse you might take them to and we saw a lot of other children that were also partaking in le cellier goodness. They bring devine bread and butter to the table, that the babies will love. As a suggestion though, it is a fun idea to pack disposable tippy cups with a disposable placemat and bib with crayons, so you can pull it out for them, at any restaurant. But definitely enjoy your le cellier experience and don't let the babies stop you. Our little ones all ordered milkshakes and got fruit cups for dessert and were very happy with that.

vicster
04-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Take the kids! It is WDW and everyone has to expect kids to be there. I don't have young children anymore and it doesn't bother me if they have a meltdown. Go and enjoy yourselves!

Through the looking Glass
04-02-2010, 03:09 PM
MMMMM. Cheddar Cheese Soup:cloud9:. I would keep the rez too:thumbsup:. My kids have allways done well there. It's kinda quiet and my son has fallen asleep.

Some people need to realize this is Disney. It was kinda made for kids. I haven't been to a resturant where one hasn't had a meltdown. Most parents will take a little walk or have 'something fun to do' with them. I've only had one person say something, and told them to get a life (Crystal palace of all places, with pooh). I've also had servers get on the floor with my son and play cars so we could eat in peace. They understand.

clausjo
04-03-2010, 06:29 PM
My kids and I ate there in February for the first time - very yummy! - and at the table next to us the little boy was having a melt down. My kids are older now and so I've been there before. The parents were trying their best to help the kids settle down and we were still able to enjoy our meal. I say go for it! It's Disney and if you're going to a restaurant there you should expect kids of all ages.

DisneyBunch
04-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Take the kids! It is WDW and everyone has to expect kids to be there.

Couldn't have said it better. It's Disney World and there are plenty of kids everywhere (except maybe Victoria and Albert's). Enjoy yourself and don't worry about your kids being a little cranky. Like some others have said already, it doesn't bother my family at all. As loud as we are, you'd probably hear us better than any crying kids.:mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
04-04-2010, 12:04 AM
Keep the reservations, take the kids, and enjoy!!!! I ate at Le CEllier last October, for the first time... I loved it... I think you'll love it too...

Scrappy2
04-06-2010, 11:58 AM
Thanks everyone. I think I will keep my lunch date with LeCellier!