PDA

View Full Version : ADRs for Aug.

jonahbear2006
04-02-2010, 11:37 AM
Finally got it all straightened out, I think. Had to get ADRs a 2nd time when i found out the inlaws were going with and was still able to get everything we wanted! yay! Though I feel like something is missing. I really am going to miss Boma, Grand Floridian Cafe, and Narcoossee's this time. :-(

Liberty Tree Tavern
Le Cellier
California Grill
Crystal Palace
Garden Grill
Ohana
Rose and Crown

Ms. Mode
04-02-2010, 12:58 PM
Your list is very close to our list for the next trip. So, you like Boma? We're going to give it a try! :mickey:

jonahbear2006
04-02-2010, 01:01 PM
We like it so well that we usually book a breakfast and a dinner because we cannot decide which we prefer. Their breakfast is american cuisine but is top notch tastes for buffet style so its preferable if we are going to do breakfast, however, I took crystal palace bc it gets us into magic kingdom before the park opens and that is so magical!
Their dinner, there are a lot of things I love and a couple of things I dont care for. Their rice I find to taste weird but the fufu, potatoes with afritude, meat, and desserts....just to name a few are reason enough to book this dinner.2 words, zebra domes!:thumbsup: