PDA

View Full Version : Best counter service in Epcot for breakfast

luvDaMouse
03-31-2010, 12:06 PM
Hi,
Staying at the BWV in May and understand there are limited counter service options there. We thought about walking into Epcot for breakfast. Where would you go? I know I can get pastry at France and BW bakery but I am looking for a hot breakfast would Sunshine seasons be my best bet? Also what is good there?

Thanks
Dana
:mickey: 50 days!!!

Fangorn
03-31-2010, 12:30 PM
I am looking for a hot breakfast would Sunshine seasons be my best bet? Also what is good there?

Sunshine Seasons is your ONLY option for breakfast at Epcot if you want something more than a pastry. As for what's good, everything I've ever had at Sunshine Seasons has been very good - breaskfast, lunch or dinner. They have a wide range of menu items - not limited to just the basics.

We typically get to Epcot early (but not at rope drop), head to the Land, get a fast pass for Soarin' and then get breakfast. By the time we're done eating, our FP time is usually ready or close to it.

Steve

Disney4us2
03-31-2010, 12:49 PM
On our last trip we had breakfast at the Electric Umbrella. You can go to info central and look at the menu for what is available.

Have a great trip:mickey:

cer
03-31-2010, 01:05 PM
Is it even possible to go to the Bakery in France for breakfast if the World Showcase doesn't open until 11? Now I'm curious....

Scar
03-31-2010, 01:34 PM
Is it even possible to go to the Bakery in France for breakfast if the World Showcase doesn't open until 11? Now I'm curious....Yes, it is possible to go to the Bakery in France for breakfast... provided you have your breakfast after 11:00 AM. ;)

DisneyCouture
03-31-2010, 03:04 PM
Sunshine Seasons has a decent selection for breakfast. I got the Egg and Cheese on a Croissant and my DH got the Breakfast Platter. They also have fresh fruit and muffins if you want something to grab and go. We enjoyed it.

cer
04-01-2010, 12:28 AM
Yes, it is possible to go to the Bakery in France for breakfast... provided you have your breakfast after 11:00 AM. ;)

Well then, I guess so! :thumbsup:

mouseketeer mom
04-01-2010, 06:34 AM
Dana,
You can also walk across to the Beach/Yacht club. You can get some hot items in the market at the Beach Club, and the Yacht Club serves a low key breakfast buffet in the Captains Grille.

jonahbear2006
04-01-2010, 11:26 PM
Yes, it is possible to go to the Bakery in France for breakfast... provided you have your breakfast after 11:00 AM. ;)

bahahahaha! thats good. true true! We ran into this problem last year. Not many places near epcot to get breakfast. I do love main street bakery for breakfast though!

VWL Mom
04-02-2010, 07:57 AM
If I remember correctly, BW bakery did offer some hot breakfast sandwiches on their menu as well as fresh fruit cups and yogurt parfaits.

diz_girl
04-02-2010, 10:38 AM
This isn't a CS, but I think that Koussina at the BW offers breakfast.

Also, don't forget about all of the restaurants (both CS and TS) in the Swan/Dolphin.

psychotekkie
04-02-2010, 03:56 PM
If you go to Sunshine Seasons and you have children, they can take part in the cookie baking!!

BrerGnat
04-03-2010, 03:00 PM
Picabu at the Dolphin offers traditional hot breakfast items (waffles, pancakes, egg/bacon/hashbrown platters, etc.). It's a CS restaurant and about a 5 min walk from the BWI.

bouldertcr
04-04-2010, 09:03 AM
If I remember correctly, BW bakery did offer some hot breakfast sandwiches on their menu as well as fresh fruit cups and yogurt parfaits.

Yes, they do have bacon, egg and cheese and tomato, egg and cheese croissant sandwiches. They are out of this world good. The egg sandwiches have a lot of egg on them so I would suggest buying one, buy just a plain croissant and make another one. There is that much egg on it. IMHO, the best egg sandwiches on property. Delicious!