PDA

View Full Version : MK parade?

minnie-mouse
03-31-2010, 10:27 AM
The only parade is at 3pm, right? I thought I read somewhere there is one around noon also?

the other micki
03-31-2010, 10:39 AM
There is a Street Party on Main St. 3 times a day, one in the morning and a couple in the evening (check the times guide when you arrive at MK). I also recommend the "Dream Along With Mickey" show on the Castle stage. My friends' DDs were in awe of this show! You can find out show times for this in the times guide, also; it's presented several times a day. Have a great trip! :mickey:

Michigander
03-31-2010, 10:40 AM
We were there last April and there was a 12:00 one. Thats when we took time to eat our sandwiches curb side while watching it go past. Made for a nice break, and because we brought in our own sandwiches, chips and bottled water it didn't cost us anything even the standing in line to get something to eat cost in time. That made it much eaiser on my pocket book to afford a more lavish dinner then what I could have afforded had I had to pay out for my families lunch also.:mickey:

minnie-mouse
03-31-2010, 12:00 PM
Great ideas, thanks everyone!

joelkfla
03-31-2010, 02:59 PM
The afternoon parade runs twice on the heaviest attended days.

Now thru April 7, it is running at both 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. After that, it returns to 3 p.m. only.