PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Party for 23 year old?

rafiki fan
03-30-2010, 08:48 PM
Where would you suggest is the best place for a birthday dinner for a 23 year old. Thanks :mickey:

svarhall07
03-30-2010, 09:41 PM
we are celebrating a 22nd b-day in May at 'Ohana b/c of the tropical drinks and its her favorite place.

also california grill is a great place for celebrations.

i turn 22 this Thursday and I would choose Jiko!

I think you should ask the person b/c Disney's food varies by preference so much.

Fastpasssteve
04-08-2010, 09:20 PM
You could make him wear mouse ears in EPCOT and go drinking "around the world." You get a different drink in each of the representative countries around the World Showcase...a moveable feast, if you will. He would never forget it...or, possibly, remember it. Then you could stumble your way out the back door of EPCOT to the Boardwalk and spend the rest of the evening at Jellyrolls, the dueling-pianos, sing-a-long bar featuring live pianist who are out of this world. There's just something about live entertainment...and there's just something about having a bar full of drunk people singing with one voice: SWEET CAROLINE! Bomp-Bomp-BOMP!

Then again, if this is his grandma asking, you could have a polite meal at Le Cellier.

Jillirose
04-09-2010, 08:39 PM
I was going to suggest Flying Fish and then Jellyrolls... I've never been to either, but if I could pick for myself, that's where I would go. Also, Wolfgang Puck's at DTD is out of this world good and Cirque du Soleil is just around the corner. It's the best entertainment ever!!