PDA

View Full Version : Vera Bradley mini hipster?

poohspal
03-30-2010, 07:06 PM
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has used a mini hipster in the parks? I noticed Vera Bradley has an extra 20% off sale items. I usually use a fanny pack, but was considering this instead.

DD is 10, so we really don't need to carry much.

Thank you!

Liz

jillluvsdisney
03-31-2010, 07:02 PM
I have a hipster. It fits my wallet, sun block, camera and cell phone. I love the way is slings across my body. Is the mini for your 10 year old? That might be a good size. If it's for you and her stuff it might wind up being too small.

Dream'nDisney
04-28-2010, 02:42 PM
Okay... what exactly is a hipster? Is it basically a fanny pack with a new name? :mickey:

wildernesslady
04-28-2010, 04:09 PM
The hipster is a bag that crosses over you. I use the mini and love it. It weighs next to nothing, so you don't feel like you are holding anything. I may have to check the site and get another one. I would suggest a darker color to hide the dirt, especially in theme parks.

WDWFanatic
04-28-2010, 04:33 PM
I used the mini my last trip and LOVED it. It was so much better than the fanny pack. It didn't get in way nearly as much. But like you my kids are getting older and I don't need to carry as much for them as I used to.

I also think it looked better in pictures than an ugly black fanny pack cutting across my middle :thumbsup:.

I say pack both and if you hate it you can switch back to the fanny pack.

Jenemmy
04-28-2010, 09:07 PM
Yep -- the mini hipster has been PERFECT for me on my last couple trips! That pocket in the back is perfect for park maps, and the little ID window under the front flap is great for Park passes and fastpasses.

I am heading to the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale in Ft. Wayne Friday :thumbsup: