PDA

View Full Version : Reservation Association with Dining Plan

mommyprincess
03-30-2010, 02:56 PM
Just made all my ADR's (took a little work I might add) but on my last reservation I noticed a block that asked if I wanted to associate my dining plan with this reservation...I didn't select it on any of the others...will it matter in the end?

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
03-30-2010, 08:19 PM
I am not 100% sure but I believe this is tied to your accomodations if they are on-property reservations. When you check in you can get a print out of all your ADR's and confirmation numbers because they are associated with your resort. If I am mistaken someone will be along to correct me but I think that is the reason.

mommyprincess
03-31-2010, 10:16 AM
We are staying at the POFQ, so everything should be good then...I did them on-line but then got nervous that I didn't mark that I was on the dining plan...

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
03-31-2010, 11:47 AM
You should be fine just be sure to keep up with your confirmation numbers. We usually make a small business size card and have it laminated and keep it in my wallet. Other than for the convience of having the print out at your resort you should be fine. We have stayed at POFQ many times and they have always been awsome to accomodate us whenever they can. Also if you change your mind on any ADR go to the service desk and they can look up at any time and place what is available and switch the ADR for you there.

cer
03-31-2010, 11:55 AM
I did the same thing on some of my reservations that I made for our trip in Feb 2010. I had no problems at all. Keep your confirmation numbers -which you should do anyway. But when I checked in and gave them my name,my ADR's printed out and all of them were there. :thumbsup: