PDA

View Full Version : Question for any D23 members

luvDaMouse
03-30-2010, 12:57 PM
I purchased my D23 membership last year in December I went through the Disney Website. I wanted to be a Charter Year Member. I received my certificate and Lithograph. I also received my December Magazine. My question is being I paid the full price shouldnt I receive the initial Magazine?? the premier edition. Now I know when you subscribe to a magazine they dont send you all back issues is this the case? Is there a phone number I can call to find out? I am really just interested in getting the premier issue. I know I can buy it online but I paid a full years membership shouldnt that have come with it? :confused: What do you think?
Thanks,
Dana

VWL Mom
03-30-2010, 01:25 PM
I gave DH a gift membership for Christmas so he could be a charter year member. He received the same items as you, no premier edition. My assumption is that it operated the same as a magazine subscription.

caryrae
03-30-2010, 01:43 PM
Your year membership started the day you signed up and is good from that point on so you wouldn't get the 1st magazine just because you signed up within the 1st year of the club starting.

MegaDisney
03-30-2010, 07:31 PM
I had to purchase back issues to make my collection complete.

I got my membership just under the charter member year expiration!

I have only received my membership card. The Disney Store seems to take forever to ship stuff!