PDA

View Full Version : Spectro in May

EeyoresBestFriend
03-29-2010, 03:54 PM
I was checking out the schedule for May and seeing when we can see different events.

By fluke, I noticed that SpectroMagic is only offered a couple of days the second week of May. Is there something else on those days before Wishes? Or do they limit the number of shows in May and I've never noticed before?

I would have been really cheesed to have missed it if I hadn't looked ~ it's only showing 2 nights of the week that we are there!! :(

MidnTPK
03-29-2010, 04:07 PM
I was checking out the schedule for May and seeing when we can see different events.

By fluke, I noticed that SpectroMagic is only offered a couple of days the second week of May. Is there something else on those days before Wishes? Or do they limit the number of shows in May and I've never noticed before?

I would have been really cheesed to have missed it if I hadn't looked ~ it's only showing 2 nights of the week that we are there!! :(
In non-peak times of year, Spectro/The Night Parade is only offered a few times a week.

KylesMom
03-29-2010, 04:11 PM
It's been quite a few years since we vacationed to Disney in May, but this was always the case for us. In fact, the one time that we've seen guests being denied entrance to MK due to capacity was on one of the two nights during that week Spectro was playing. We had to wait a period of time at the front gates until the park emptied out before we could enter.

javamama
03-29-2010, 10:30 PM
It's only offered a few days also the week were going in May as well. If I remember correctly they did add a parade last year one of the nights we were there, maybe one at 9pm and then again at 11pm after Wishes--I think it was on a weekend night though--I totally could be off though:confused: I spent everyday at MK at some point last year and 4 days at AK w/my kiddos so on a 8 day trip I was a little MK'd out:balloon: