PDA

View Full Version : Need Lunch Dining Suggestion

poeticeclipse
03-29-2010, 02:28 PM
I'm planning on adding the DDP (if possible) to our "free" vacation in October. It will be my mother, mother in law, husband, and myself traveling. I haven't heard an absolute no on any restaurant except Marrakesh.

We're planning on going to have dinner one night at Earl of Sandwich (a favorite of ours) before we go to Cirque. I understand it might be more "fun" to go to a table service restaurant but we'll probably only be at Downtown Disney the night of Cirque and we really want to go to Earl of Sandwich.

Now the question. Being on the DDP, we want to get our monies worth. What table service restaurant would we get the most bang for our buck for at lunch time?

Le Cellier is higher priced but I definitely plan on trying to get a dinner there because I prefer that menu more than the lunch. Other than that, i'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks!

wdwnutz
03-29-2010, 02:39 PM
We tried Boma for the 1st time and loved it!

SBETigg
03-29-2010, 02:47 PM
Lunch dining, bang for your buck. Hm. I'm thinking:

Grand Floridian Cafe
Chefs de France
Tokyo Dining or Teppan Edo.

DisneyBunch
03-29-2010, 03:09 PM
I'm not sure who else in your party uses the vegetarian options, but a few places that offer both choices would be:

1)Yak and Yeti - many varied choices here.

2)Tokyo Dining -seated at a seperate table as opposed to Teppan Edo.

3)Kouzzina - not sure if it is on the DDP, but it does offer vegetarian and non-vegetarian choices.

4)Rose and Crown - on the DDP and does offer both choices.

5)The Wave - mixed reviews, but good location.

I stayed away from the Signature Dining choices, but there are some awesome choices among them as well. Enjoy your trip!:mickey:

disney1122
03-29-2010, 03:31 PM
I would recommend the Wave or Teppen Edo.

poeticeclipse
03-29-2010, 03:39 PM
I didn't even think of Teppan Edo! My mom and I went there back in 2008 and loved it. I know my mother in law loves chinese food so i'm sure she'd like Japanese just as well. My husband also would enjoy it I think. That's brilliant! Let's see if I can talk them into it!