PDA

View Full Version : Romantic dinner?

Mrs Bus Driver
03-28-2010, 12:33 PM
Which restaurant (not including CG) would be good for a romantic dinner for 2? They are 20 somethings if that matters. Thanks :mickey:

CardsFan81
03-28-2010, 01:16 PM
Le Cellier in EPCOT is really nice.

Strmchsr
03-28-2010, 02:45 PM
Le Cellier in EPCOT is really nice.

Le Cellier has good food, but the atmosphere isn't really very romantic. I think the more romantic places are California Grill, Le Chefs de France, and Mexico. However, it all depends on your idea of romance. For DW and I, Crystal Palace with Pooh & Friends is romantic.

AirlineGuy07
03-28-2010, 03:33 PM
My vote is San Angel Inn at Mexico. My wife and ate there on our honeymoon and for our anniversary in 2008. Ask for a table by the river!

lettripp
03-28-2010, 03:49 PM
My fiance and I ate at Bistro de paris for our last romantic dinner... Request a seat by the window and book during Illuminations :-) Fantastic food, great service and views

DVC2004
03-28-2010, 03:53 PM
Jiko at AKL, Artist Point at WL, ad Flying Fish at the Boardwalk are good choices. I would also say Narcoossees but I remember it being sort of loud in there.

SBETigg
03-28-2010, 03:58 PM
Victoria and Albert's and Bistro de Paris would probably be the most romantic. Citricos at the Grand Floridian is a close next best choice. All of the Signature restaurants are probably going to have a more adult, intimate feel-- plus a more expensive menu. If they're looking for romance at a lower cost, the Grand Floridian Cafe is a good choice, and many of the World Showcase restaurants are good choices. But even Sci-Fi can be romantic. It just depends on who they are and what they're looking for in a meal besides romance.

ThanxForNoticin
03-29-2010, 11:59 AM
I would definitely agree with Citricos at GF. Also, my wife and I had a really nice evening recently at Blue Zoo at the Dolphin.

disney1122
03-29-2010, 12:12 PM
Cali Grill or Citricos for sure!

MOJoe
03-29-2010, 12:20 PM
Many of the restaurants at WDW have the same, distinctly unromantic problem - too much noise. For that reason alone, Blue Zoo is a good choice, as would be some outdoor venue, like a lagoon seat at the Rose n Crown. The Brown Derby also comes to mind. Sci-Fi too if i was 16, could sit in the back seat and pull the top back up over the car. ;)

Fastpasssteve
04-08-2010, 06:26 AM
I would suggest the Artist's Point at the Wilderness Lodge. It is quiet and serves wonderfully prepared food. It is more expensive, so families with kids are less likely to go there...plus it's not in one of the parks. I have had several memorable meals there and left deeply satisfied.

Also, if you go to Citrico's at the Grand Floridian, you could stop in and dance in the main hall to the lovely, live music of the band and pianist who trade off sets in the evening. Luxury setting, live music...romantic.

mook3y
04-08-2010, 09:34 AM
Our last 2 trips, my wife and I very much enjoyed a "parent's night out" at Narcoossee's.

Both times, we had our dinner start an hour before the fireworks in the MK. They dim the lights and pipe in the music.

The food is great, the service top notch and a great atmosphere. We did not find it noisy, but.. we are use to 3 kids lol :D

As much as we love it, we have decided to try Citrico's in May.

Can't wait!

pamickeys
04-08-2010, 05:38 PM
save up your money and go to Shula's, can't be beat.although this year we are trying Todd Bluzoo's, we'll let you know.

Stu29573
04-08-2010, 06:43 PM
Chefs de France and Hollywood Brown Derby were the most romantic in my and my bride's estimation...

Disoriented
04-08-2010, 10:52 PM
I would say that by far Victoria's and Albert's is the most romantic restaurant in WDW, followed in a somewhat distant 2nd by Bistro De Paris. I would put California Grill in 3rd place followed by the remaining signature restaurants.