PDA

View Full Version : Celebrate With Us!

Tink1
03-28-2010, 12:30 PM
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Magical Journeys is proud to be celebrating ten years of making magic. The time has flown by, but our dedication to you has never changed. As a thank you, and to show that the Magic really does begin with you, we have an exclusive offer. Book an applicable Adventures by Disney, Disneyland or Walt Disney World Magic Your Way Vacation Package before April 15, 2010 and travel before August 14, 2010 and you will receive a special anniversary gift from us. There has never been a better time to create memories.

more information (http://yourmagicaljourneys.com/destinations/disney-world-resorts/10years/)

We thank you all for a wonderful 10 years and hope the next 10 are even better!

Nanc

Carolanne
03-28-2010, 01:43 PM
Magical Journeys rocks :number1: Thanks MJ!

I do wish I were traveling during the required time frame to take advantage of this offer, but it looks like November is in the cards for me.

Tink1
03-28-2010, 02:31 PM
Magical Journeys rocks :number1: Thanks MJ!

I do wish I were traveling during the required time frame to take advantage of this offer, but it looks like November is in the cards for me.

If an existing client refers someone who books any 2010 package, you both get a gift no matter when in 2010 you travel!

Nanc

Strmchsr
03-28-2010, 03:11 PM
Happy Anniversary, Magical Journeys!!! Booking with Wendy beginning in 2004 is the best vacation decision my family ever made. We haven't regretted it one second. :number1:

EeyoresBestFriend
03-28-2010, 05:19 PM
:party: Happy Anniversary, Magical Journeys! :party:

You have made me and the people I have referred to you VERY happy when dealing with Confusing Art of WDW Planning!

Thanks to Terrisue, our very own MouseAgent who continues to work so hard for us! :thumbsup: You're amazing!

PlutoToo
03-28-2010, 07:57 PM
Thank you for being such a great agency. And may you have many more years of loyal fans,:thumbsup::party:

mermaidmarian
03-28-2010, 08:15 PM
:party:

Happy 10th Anniversary MJ!

Our journeys to the WDW have been even more magical since Wendy became our MJ trip advisor. She has always been there for us and never steered us wrong.

Here's to the start of another great decade of helping make dreams come true.

:congrats:

kemps@wdw
03-28-2010, 09:59 PM
:joy: Hapy 10th anniversary MJ :clappy: From all the posts I read, you truly do help people make their WDW dreams come true. I personally have not used MJ services before, but am currently working w/Kathy to book a possible trip to the World this fall, and am VERY impressed by the service and info I have received so far...thanks Kathy! :mickey:

PopPhan
03-29-2010, 07:59 AM
Happy 10th Anniversary!! :number1:

We've been contented clients for over 5 years now and recommend MJ to all our friends and co-workers! :thumbsup:

Congratulations and best wishes for many more years of delivering the magic! :party:

vicster
03-29-2010, 09:30 AM
Congrats MJ! I wouldn't book WDW any other way since I've been using MJ for the past few years!

Sounds like everyone is referring others to MJ as I am and all have been impressed.

Here's to many, many more years!!!

Mickey'sGirl
03-29-2010, 09:52 AM
I just wanted to add my congratulations on your anniversary! We have nothing but praise for MJ (and Terrisue!)!

I wish you continued success! :party:

crltkcagle
03-29-2010, 10:00 AM
:party: CONGRATS!!!

SBETigg
03-29-2010, 10:09 AM
Wow, 10 years! Congratulations! I'm sure I will be booking with and referring you for another ten years. :thumbsup:

KylesMom
03-29-2010, 10:53 AM
Congratulations to the best group of gals in the business - and thanks for all of the added, extra assistance you've given our members (including my family and I)! :mickey: :wine:

mudpuppysmom
03-29-2010, 12:30 PM
Thank you for helping to :tink: on some of our :vacation:!!

You've helped us figure out so many things, :dizzy:

Here's :cheer::cheer::cheer: for the MJ Team!!

Happy, Happy Anniversary!

joonyer
03-29-2010, 05:36 PM
We won't be able to visit WDW this year, but thanks Magical Journeys and especially Wendy for all your help with our WDW vacations. I had a lot of fun booking my first Disney trip myself, but it's so much easier and less time consuming with MJ.
MJ rocks! :number1:

mickeefan
03-29-2010, 07:33 PM
Congratulations on 10 years of magical service to all your clients.
It was 6 years ago, 2004, when I first contacted Magical Journeys. Wendy got me through what I thought was an impossible situation. She has booked all 10 trips since that day and I would not think of going any other way.
Thank you Magical Journeys and, in particular, Wendy. She has done so much more than just book a vacation for us.

pixiesmimi
03-29-2010, 08:58 PM
Congratulations and thanks, MJ! :party: Thanks, Karen, for all your great help on our trips and for putting up with all my many questions and changing my mind all the time. :D

KarenP
03-30-2010, 02:54 PM
Congratulations and thanks, MJ! :party: Thanks, Karen, for all your great help on our trips and for putting up with all my many questions and changing my mind all the time. :D

You are so welcome! I always love working with you!

homeschool mom
03-30-2010, 04:34 PM
Happy Anniversary, MJ! We have been working with Debbie for several years and she has been awesome. I highly recommend MJ to anyone who asks!

GBBT
03-31-2010, 12:08 AM
Congrats!! What about 1st time clients that booked 2010 packages?:number1:

fernsmommy
03-31-2010, 09:27 AM
Congrats on 10 years! This was our first year working with MJ. Thanks Karen for all your help and answering all my questions!:number1::party:

KarenP
03-31-2010, 06:30 PM
Congrats on 10 years! This was our first year working with MJ. Thanks Karen for all your help and answering all my questions!:number1::party:

You are so welcome!!

ffrda
04-02-2010, 07:47 AM
Cogratulations MJ's!
Just wanted to thank you, and ESPECIALLY Wendy who helped us re-book a trip that we had to cancel literally last minute due to unforseen circumstances. Wendy handled it with grace and an understanding that went above and beyond the call of duty.....it meant more than she'll ever know.
We are 9 days away now from the re-scheduled trip, and absolutely cannot wait to be there.

I would never even consider anyone else for our future WDW vacations.........congrats again!

epcot linnie
04-05-2010, 04:44 PM
I always booked my own travels until I found Denise at Magical Journeys! I have had her book our annual Disney trip for three years now and have been totally pleased with the deals she had found for us. I am happy to say she already booked my trip for August 6th, and I am sure it will be another great one! Thanks Denise!!

divinedi
04-06-2010, 10:22 AM
Happy Anniversary MJ!!!!! Many more years of success! I've booked several trips with Debbie, and couldn't be happier, she's very friendly, professional, and like many have said, willing, with the utmost patience, to answer any and all questions, and is always on top of any discounts coming our way!!! Debbie and MJ are #1!!