PDA

View Full Version : Lucky

jonahbear2006
03-28-2010, 02:43 AM
Any ideas on how to catch lucky? we have been there 5 times now and have never seen him. Id really like to, however, I have no direction or tips on how to catch this dinosaur!?

Melanie
03-28-2010, 05:46 AM
Lucky hasn't made appearances at WDW for years now. Not sure what he's up to. Hopefully someone will come along who knows.

Ed
03-28-2010, 07:43 AM
I've wondered about that, too... according to Wikipedia ~~

Lucky the Dinosaur is an approximately 8 foot tall green biped dinosaur which pulls a flower-covered cart and is led by "Chandler the Dinosaur Handler". Lucky premiered at Disney's California Adventure and came to the DinoLand U.S.A. area of Disney's Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World from June 2005 to August 2005. He was then moved to Hong Kong Disneyland for celebrating the grand opening of the park in September 2005. As of June 2009, it is unknown if he will return and stay permanently at any of the Disney theme parks. He occasionally makes guest appearances at non-Disney parks, for example at the street fair of the 2008 World Science Festival.

Lucky is notable in that he was the first free-roving audio-animatronic figure ever created by Disney's Imagineers. The flower cart he pulls conceals the computer and power source. Lucky is capable of moving, vocalizing, and responding to guests.

:(

#1donaldfan
03-28-2010, 08:48 AM
....we saw his several times duing his very short stay at the World.....he was very cool to see, we have our pictures, I guess that will have to do.....:mickey:

jonahbear2006
03-29-2010, 03:18 AM
sad.