PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grill?

thejens
03-26-2010, 11:52 PM
I am trying to choose some new restaurants this year and am getting close to our trip (first week of June) so have some limited choices. I have two boys ages 6 and 12. Do you think GArden Grill would be a good choice for dinner in Epcot?
We have done Le Cellier, Cape May, Rose and Crown and Flying Fish and loved them. We will try Kouzzina's one night and thought we'd try Garden Grill for another night? What do you think? Any better suggestions?

tadshome
03-27-2010, 05:26 AM
We love Garden Grill and it is a must do each time we visit.

The food is family style and there is normally steak, fish and chicken (might be turkey) with various vegetables and also sauces. I they also offer a childrens platter that has chicken nuggets, mac n cheese and fries.

thejens
03-27-2010, 09:41 AM
Do the kids have to have the nuggets and Mac or can he have fish etc. My 6 year old's favorite food is salmon. (He also loves asparagus, kale and broccolli...weird, huh?)

betteratmk
03-27-2010, 09:46 AM
They're welcome to eat from the adult platter as well!

forever a child
03-27-2010, 09:48 AM
Do the kids have to have the nuggets and Mac or can he have fish etc. My 6 year old's favorite food is salmon. (He also loves asparagus, kale and broccolli...weird, huh?)

Since it's served family style, kid's can choose to have whatever they like and however much they like. My DD loves asparagus too and would make that her whole meal if I didn't make her eat anything else! LOL;)

forever a child
03-27-2010, 09:52 AM
I forgot to post about GG. We love this place! We love the Character interaction! Also love being on the revolving platform! I have not been back since renovations so we are excited to see the changes!:mickey: