PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Eve Dinner

Tink<3Mickey<3Cinderella
03-26-2010, 12:12 PM
My husband and I are looking to go to the world for Christmas this year and unfortunately because of his job we will not be able to arrive until Christmas Eve morning. At that point we were going to head to HS to catch a few rides there.

What I am looking for is a nice place to have Christmas Eve Dinner. I would love some suggestions but couple quick points before the suggestions start rolling in.....
*We are looking to stay in WL
*Plan to eat at Whispering Canyon (at WL) later in the week
* Will be doing EP the next night and eating in Canada or Italy and will do the processional that night.
* Neither of us are really into doing Victoria & Alerts for this meal so that suggestion can come off the table.

Sorry for the specification on the suggestions just trying to help :mickey:

faline
03-26-2010, 12:16 PM
We've only been there for Christmas Eve on one occasion. Our tradition at home is to eat Chinese food on Christmas Eve. In keeping with the spirit of that tradition, we chose to eat at Kona Cafe that evening.

disney1122
03-26-2010, 12:22 PM
What about Flying Fish Cafe at the BW? It's one of our favorites! Kona Cafe at Poly for dinner would be a great choice as well.

renecat
03-26-2010, 12:29 PM
If your going to be at HS anyway you could try the Bown Derby. Wev'e eaten there a few times and have been very pleased. Other suggestion would be Artist point at WL or Narcoosee's at GF. If your looking for something different you might try Jiko's it's a great place to eat.

mom2morgan
03-26-2010, 12:31 PM
Artist's Point! Lovely signature dining right at Wilderness Lodge - I think it would be really special for Christmas Eve Dinner.

Maleficent_vf
03-26-2010, 12:53 PM
We had a very nice dinner at Narcossee's at GF. If you're there at the right time, you can see the MK fireworks.