PDA

View Full Version : Non-park day and Hoop Dee Doo

homeschool mom
03-26-2010, 08:26 AM
The day we go to Hoop Dee Doo we plan on just hanging out at CBR and letting the kids swim. I'm just wondering what is the best way for us to get to Hoop Dee Doo. We will have our car there so would it be easiest for us to drive and get an internal bus or to take the bus from CBR and do the transfers? How much time should we allow for all of this travel? :confused:

faline
03-26-2010, 08:58 AM
The usually have buses back to the resorts after the Hoop de Doo.

You could bus to the Magic Kingdom and take the Fort Wilderness boat from there. You'll be let off just a short walk from Pioneer Hall where Hoop de Doo is held.

If you prefer to drive, you 'll need to leave your car in the parking lot at the other end of the campground and take the internal buses to and from your car.

gerald72
03-26-2010, 09:45 AM
I'd bus to Magic Kingdom, and boat to Ft. Wilderness.

btharvey
03-26-2010, 12:22 PM
I'd bus to Magic Kingdom, and boat to Ft. Wilderness.

I second that ... it drops you off right at the review, and gives you a great ride in the meantime.

DizneyRox
03-26-2010, 02:35 PM
I too would do the MK route. Personally, I'd probably walk on over to the Contemporary and catch the boat there. I like the smaller boats, the Ft Wilderness boat from MK takes forever it seems.

As far as transport back, I've only seen the busses from Pioneer Hall back after the 7 and 9 shows. I'm not sure if they run them after the 5 o'clock show. If they are there, great, if not, grab a boat back to MK and bus from there.

No need to take your car anywhere...

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-26-2010, 03:55 PM
If you are feeling "late" to the HDDR, then I would drive and park at FW and take an internal bus.

If you are "on time" (I'd say leave at least 1.5 hrs early to account for a bus to MK and a boat to FW) then definately take that route.

:thumbsup: