PDA

View Full Version : Adr?

Mrs Bus Driver
03-25-2010, 01:15 PM
Don't have my resort reservations yet and was wondering if I can still make my ADR's 180 days out?:mickey:

Tygger7
03-25-2010, 01:32 PM
I've always had to provide my reservation number when setting up ADR's 180 days out. Since you can only book the ADR's at 180 days if you're staying on property, I think you have to already have a reservation.

renecat
03-25-2010, 01:37 PM
You will need your confirmation # to book your ADR's.

cer
03-25-2010, 01:52 PM
Dining reservations are not exclusive to guests staying on property so you can book ADR's without any hotel reservations.

The advantage of having your reservations is that you can book 180+10, so at the 180 day mark you can book all your dining for your entire trip without having to call at each 180 day mark.

Seasonscraps
03-25-2010, 02:20 PM
Dining reservations are not exclusive to guests staying on property so you can book ADR's without any hotel reservations.

The advantage of having your reservations is that you can book 180+10, so at the 180 day mark you can book all your dining for your entire trip without having to call at each 180 day mark.

Exactly!!

At the 180 day mark, you can only make ADRs for one day at a time but you can absolutely make them without being a resort guest.

Mrs Bus Driver
03-26-2010, 08:22 AM
Thanks I thought that was right. :mickey:

forever a child
03-26-2010, 09:47 AM
I've always had to provide my reservation number when setting up ADR's 180 days out. Since you can only book the ADR's at 180 days if you're staying on property, I think you have to already have a reservation.

I booked my adr's yesterday and they never asked for my room reservation #. I kept waiting to have to provide it and it never happened. At first I thought it was because they knew who I was, so they just didn't bother asking and then I looked and saw I wasn't even login in to the disney website.:blush: Perhaps they just matched the email and knew it was the same email with a reservation:scratch: But I never provided my reservation number either way, and I did get a dinning confirmation email once I was done.