PDA

View Full Version : Magic Your Way tickets

jenperich
03-25-2010, 11:48 AM
Just one question about multi-day/park-hopper passes. We are staying 10 nights, however would like to get a 8- or 9- day pass. Here's the question...we don't have to use all the days consecutively, right? DH is under the assumption that we do, however I don't think that's true. What's the real deal? Thanks!!

antnyh
03-25-2010, 11:50 AM
I believe that once they are activated it starts counting down the days unless you purchase the no expiration option.

faline
03-25-2010, 11:52 AM
You have 14 days from the first day you use a ticket to use up your ticket or it will expire. You are not required to go into the park each day - you can skip days. If you want to keep your ticket active beyond the 14 days, you'll need to purchase the no-expiration option.

jenperich
03-25-2010, 11:59 AM
No, I don't want it beyond the 14 days. We will use up the days on the ticket before we leave, they just may not be used consecutively. Thanks for the help!

Fangorn
03-25-2010, 11:59 AM
You are correct. MYW tickets do not have to be used on consecutive days. The tickets are good for 14 days from the day you first use them. So if, for example, you arrive on 4/1, but don't use your tickets until 4/2, then your tickets will be valid through 4/15. This is true, regardless if you had a 2 day pass or a 10 day pass. Obviously, you can only use the tickets for the number of days you purchased, but those park days can be stretched out over as much as a 14 calendar days.

Of course the difference between an eight day and a 10 day pass is only $6 plus tax, so it doesn't matter much.

Hope this helps.

Steve