PDA

View Full Version : Playhouse Disney

Jeff T
03-24-2010, 02:20 PM
Has anyone visited the Playhouse Disney show at Hollywood Studios recently? What characters are now featured during the show? It's been a few years since our family has seen this show. At one time my boys loved seeing Bear in the Big Blue House.

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-24-2010, 02:32 PM
In october (I don't think it has changed since) we saw Mickey's Clubhouse, Handy Manny, Little Einsteins, My friends Tigger and Pooh, and I think Ou and Ah (monkeys).

I don't think I'm missing any...

We also saw the Little Einsteins and Handy Manny outside the attraction for autographs.

dumbo_buddy
03-24-2010, 02:43 PM
my son is only 9 months old but he watches playhouse disney in the morning (while i get caffeinated!) and he seems to really enjoy it. i can't wait to go when he's a little older so he can meet the characters.

i don't know if the bear in the blue house is on the playhouse disney line up anymore.

kakn7294
03-24-2010, 02:46 PM
Oo and Ah weren't part of it last time we saw it but the other characters mentioned previously were. Bear was not.

finaldynasty
03-24-2010, 03:22 PM
Another added bonus during the summers is that during the EMH there is a block party in the Playhouse Disney area and it is a good way to get pictures and autographs from characters...and no Bear in the Big Blue House is no longer part of the Playhouse Disney lineup.

Joannelet
03-24-2010, 10:34 PM
Oo and Ah were definitely not in the show when we saw it in December. Next to mickey mouse clubhouse and handy manny they are my DS1's favorite so I was hoping they would be there but they weren't :(
It was the little einsteins, mickey mouse clubhouse, my friends tigger and pooh and handy manny :)

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-25-2010, 09:27 AM
I may have been watching my 2 dd's and thinking they are Ou and Ah.... they are 2 little monkeys!!!

I couldn't remember for sure if they were there or not.... the TV world is starting to muddle my live show experiences. :secret:

Scrappy2
03-25-2010, 09:35 AM
Sounds like a great line-up. We have skipped this the last few times because the kids are older and not interested. Going back in May with Grandbabies so I am so excited.

finaldynasty
05-23-2010, 09:44 PM
If you go, I would recommend arriving at least 20 mins early...:mickey: