PDA

View Full Version : Annual Passholder rates June 4 - Aug 14

Tink1
03-24-2010, 10:07 AM
Disney has just relased Annual Passholder rates for travel period June 4 - Aug 14

Value - Save 30%
Moderate - Save 35%
Deluxe - Save 40%
Deluxe Villa - Save 40%

More info to follow as we get it

Contact Magical Journeys (https://www.magicaljourneystravel.com/wp/quote_request.html) to book!

Nanc

KylesMom
03-24-2010, 10:12 AM
I'll be curious to see how these compare to the general public discounts released . . . looks similar in scope for this timeframe of 6/4-8/14. Thanks, Nanc!:mickey:

Tink1
03-24-2010, 10:24 AM
I'll be curious to see how these compare to the general public discounts released . . . looks similar in scope for this timeframe of 6/4-8/14. Thanks, Nanc!:mickey:

so far pricing is same as winter/spring discount on the room only ones I checked. But AP holders can get the rate with the dining package sans tickets now.

Nanc

coloradowendyl
03-24-2010, 01:12 PM
The AP rate is a tiered offer with one rate for 1-4 nights and another for 5 plus night stays.

If you have a 5 plus night stay, your price may be lower with an Annual Pass rate than the current summer room offer depending on the resort and your dates of travel. I have seen lower rates at the values and moderates as well as a few of the deluxes with 5 plus night stays. It may also depend on whether you are staying over a weekend as well.

Wendy

JoDisney
03-24-2010, 02:51 PM
I see it listed at disneyworld.com for passholders. I dislike their new setup to view rates. Passholders is totally screwed up. It does not let you view on the dates I am interested in. It is so messed up.

steamboat52
03-24-2010, 03:09 PM
Do I understand you correctly, that if I buy my AP in April I will pay 40% more than if my trip happened in June? (staying at a resort villa)

Tink1
03-24-2010, 03:48 PM
Do I understand you correctly, that if I buy my AP in April I will pay 40% more than if my trip happened in June? (staying at a resort villa)

These are % discounts on rooms for people who are annual passholders. It has nothing to do with the purchasing price of the actual annual pass.

Nanc

jonahbear2006
03-25-2010, 05:27 PM
and how do you figure out what is applicable, cause I CANNOT get on the passholder site. i keep trying to log in and it wont let me, then i reset my password and the reset password they gave me doesnt work EITHER! So we just searched the database, found what we wanted and called and they said that room is not on the special. I can give you the woods view for 2400. now what about standard view. I just want a list of what is applicable so that I can look at a list, discuss it with my husband and not have to keep calling back, jumping through automated hoops in order to get a reservation.
Sincerely,
Deeply FrustrateD!!!!!

KylesMom
03-26-2010, 09:23 AM
and how do you figure out what is applicable That's why we turned our room reservation bookings over to MJ several years ago - it just got too difficult to navigate what A/P rates were good for which resorts. On more than one occasion we were locked out due to the A/P block of rooms being gone for the resort of our choice by the time we figured out what we wanted to do.

jonahbear2006
03-26-2010, 05:09 PM
well, after yesterday being on the phone all day w disney and the internet we've lost interest. We may not go now. I hope our interest renews. If we go, we may just stay value this year.

renecat
05-19-2010, 01:06 PM
You really should try MJ you ask the questions they give the answers. I wouldn't book a trip with out them. All you have to do is sent an e-mail to one of them. They always watch out for any discount and apply them to your reservation. Sur couldn't hurt to at least send an e-mail.

COG
06-15-2010, 10:55 AM
Has WDW ever missed a period for AP rates or will they issue them soon for August to October?
THANKS!

Gusgus
06-24-2010, 12:26 PM
That's why we turned our room reservation bookings over to MJ several years ago - it just got too difficult to navigate what A/P rates were good for which resorts.

:thumbsup: I second that. The way I found out that AP rates came out today was an email from Wendy saying "AP rates came out today, here is your new confirmation". I didn't do anything but get a smile on my face. No phone call. No internet. No aggravation!

Gusgus

Gusgus
06-24-2010, 12:29 PM
Has WDW ever missed a period for AP rates or will they issue them soon for August to October?

They don't always have discounts every year. You can look at historical discounts and when they came out here at Intercot Centralhttp://www.intercot.com/infocentral/discounts/historicdiscounts.asp

Gusgus