PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Horseshoe

mouseketeer mom
03-23-2010, 09:11 PM
They are opening again over the holiday week. Is this worth trying? Is it a Western Themed Buffet, or is your usual buffet items?

VWL Mom
03-24-2010, 07:51 AM
This was their dinner menu from Dec. Home it helps.

Dinner (Updated: 12/09)
Entree/Main Course
Ranchhand's Feast - Tossed Mixed Greens with Strawberry Viaigrette, Roasted Turkey Breast, carved Beef and Smoked Pork Loin with Mashed Potatoes, seasoned vegetables, Herb Bread Stuffing and Macaroni and Cheese. Apple Cobbler with Ice Cream. Beverages included are Cola-cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Minute Maid Light Lemonade. Fresh Brewed Coffee, Fresh Brewed Iced Tea, 1% lowfat or Chocolate milk. - $29.99
Drinks
Bottled Water - Evian or Perrier

WelshieLover
03-24-2010, 05:20 PM
The menu looks like LTT dinner. I am guessing based on the proximity that they share a kitchen. Will they be doing a show or is it just food. My family was not a fan of the LTT all you can eat dinner. We wished we had dined elsewhere.

lighteningqueen
03-27-2010, 07:31 PM
Oh us too LTT was the worst meal we ate all 10 days of the Dec trip. It is awful, bland cold, and nothing like thanksgiving meals should taste. Tables were sticky etc. Then if Horseshoe shares a kitchen and its the same as it looks to be then I would not even give it a try. Magic Kingdom really needs more places to dine. Crystal is only good for breakfast.