PDA

View Full Version : Verizon Mobile Magic App

ljgirl
03-23-2010, 02:17 PM
My family and I just returned from a week at WDW.I was skeptical about the Mobile Magic App but downloaded it anyway. It was the BEST thing I could have done!

This app tells you wait times, FP times that are currently being handed out, show times and more! The wait times and FP times were so accurate.

The only warning....you must have a data (internet) package or you will be charged per MB which is very expensive. I do not have a data package on my phone but put one on for $9.99/25 MB and it was plenty!

queenmom9497
03-23-2010, 03:15 PM
But can this app be used on my Blackberry Storm 2? I've heard that it can't! We are going to WDW in June and I was hoping to get this app. Any thoughts/knowledge?:mickey:

BigRedDad
03-23-2010, 06:19 PM
Can't be used on the BB Storm or any BB.

We bought it and found that it was way too inaccurate. The only day I really paid attention to it was the last day. We were at MK. Here is a breakdown of the differences just from Tomorrowland

Ride : TP : MM : Sign : Actual
Space Ranger Spin: 20 : 5 : 20 : 17
Tea Cups: 20 : 5 : 20 : 22
Race Cars: 10: 5 : 15 : 20
Space Mtn: 70 : 10 : 70 : 80
Splash: 20 : 10 : 10 : 18

I found it very inaccurate. I found the free web tools out there were much more accurate. the ride signs do not sink to the application or the system that feeds to the Mobile Magic Application.