PDA

View Full Version : 8/14 -8/20 Crowds

JSparrow
03-23-2010, 01:29 PM
Would anyone be able to tell me how the crowds are usually from August 14 through August 20? I looked in the Info Central section, and it didn't really call out these dates. I'm looking into going this week. Thanks for the help!

faline
03-23-2010, 01:49 PM
We were there around that time last year and found the crowds to be moderately high to high. Crowds tend to begin dropping off towards the end of August.

MarkC
03-29-2010, 10:19 AM
We've been there a few times around that time, and we feel the crowds are very manageable to low. I guess it depends on how you attack the parks. I know attendance drops off the later you go in August unless they offer free dining or a similar offer. If you go this August I'm guessing the crowds will be very low when you combine the time with the current economy. I had a friend down there last week and he said crowds are really down from past March trips.

elmjimmlm
03-29-2010, 12:23 PM
We were there at that time last year and it was busy but it was also free dining...We did everything that we wanted to do and the rides were not that crowded to get on...The busiest places were the restaurants...