PDA

View Full Version : Best Spots for Large group

IrishMickey
03-23-2010, 10:08 AM
hello,
We will be a group of 11 (ages 18 mos, 5, 7,8, 9, plus 6 adults). I know we will be going to Hoop Dee Doo, and Akershaus for Princess Breakfast, but would like some good spots for large groups for TS. My DH has requested that we try a different place than the Biergarten in Epcot, which we have been to on each trip. We will be there in the not so busy December for a 8 days, and on the DDP. Thanks:mickey:

faline
03-23-2010, 10:18 AM
Teppan Edo in Japan.
Whispering Canyon in Wilderness Lodge
O'Hana at the Poly
Grand Floridian Cafe generally doesn't seem to get a lot of crowding so should be able to handle a larger group relatively well.

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-23-2010, 11:23 AM
I agree wth many of Faline's suggestions...

Ohana - we always see large parties here! We were a party of 13 and they accomodated us fine.

Boma - Again party of 13 was accommodated fine.

Teppen Ido - I think the most is 12 at a table. If that is the case, then you wouldn't be sharing with another party and that would be perfect!

Disney4us2
03-23-2010, 11:28 AM
I vote for Teppan Edo. Last time we were a party of 6 and had a nice couple at our table.

All the suggestions from the pp's sound good too.:mickey:

IrishMickey
03-24-2010, 09:35 AM
Thanks for all the ideas, I just want to be prepared when I go to make ADR's. I have never traveled with such a large group for a WDW trip, and I want to be able to call on the 180 day for my best chance. :thumbsup:

disney1122
03-24-2010, 01:24 PM
I would say O'hana at the Poly or even the Luau there. Teppen Edo would be an excellent choice as well. Have fun!

Fastpasssteve
04-08-2010, 09:31 PM
One place that is lovely, inviting, and interesting is a dinner buffet at the Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo House), called BOMA. It is good, interesting food, where even picky eaters can find things they like and the courageous can taste things they wouldn't normally choose off a menu...just sample. It is located in the lovely Animal Kingdom Lodge, a beautiful resort with a huge main hall full of African artistry. This is a great place to come just to see the architecture and adornments. Everyone can get what they want...and even if the kids don't love everything, they will sure love the desserts!