PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Amenities

steamboat52
03-22-2010, 11:14 PM
This will be my first time in a DVC Resort Villa. I understand we won't have daily mousekeeping. I'm wondering whether we will receive the usual hotel amenities (i.e.: soap, shampoo, etc). If so, can we count on refills of those items throughout our stay?

Jeffybob
03-23-2010, 06:08 AM
For stays of seven (7) or less nights, Trash & Towel Service is provided on day four, regardless of whether you're using a Member-discounted cash reservation, Vacation Points or a combination of both.

Replenishment with Trash and Towel Service includes:

Empty the trash and replace liners in the trash bins, provide fresh bathroom towels,
shampoo, conditioner, facial and bath soap and the shower gel.

Restocking of tissues, paper towels and toilet paper as well as
dishwishing soap, dishwasher soap, sponges and laundry detergent as needed.

For stays of eight (8) or more nights, Full Cleaning Service is provided on day four and Trash and Towel Service is provided on day eight. After that, the cycle begins again on day 12, regardless of whether you're using a Member-discounted cash reservation, Vacation Points or a combination of both.

Full Cleaning Service includes the changing of bed linens, vacuum and dust, bathroom cleaning and clean the kitchen/kitchenette and wash the dishes.

At the start of your stay, you'll be provided with a Toiletries starter pack, Coffee starter pack, Towel pack and Laundry detergent starter box (in 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units).

If you'd like to purchase additional items, they are available by contacting the front desk.

-Jeffybob (Boardwalk DVC Member since '98) :mickey:

2010 - BWV - Valentines Day
2009 - BWV (2), DCL - Eastern Caribbean
2008 - BWV (2)
2007 - BWV
2006 - DLR (2), SSR, BWV, DCL - Western Caribbean
2005 - HH, BWV (2)
2003 - BWV
2002 - BWV, Disneyland Paris
2001 - BWV, DLC - Bahamas
2000 - BWV
1999 - BWV, HH, VB
1998 - BWV, Swan

Pirate Granny
05-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Sorry to be dense...but if we check in on Saturday...is the 4th day considered Tuesday or Wednesday?
:pirate: