PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Magic Tour

Going2HeavenRU
03-22-2010, 07:51 PM
Has anyone recently done the Backstage Magic 7 hour tour? I am curious as to how much it is and some of the things you get to see. From older posts on Intercot, it seems it is extremely expensive but I don't see any place online that mentions the price.

retiredfigment
03-22-2010, 08:50 PM
We have done the Backstage Magic Tour twice. The first time, we went to more places than the second and I liked our guide much better the first time.When we went this past November, we started out behind the scenes at the American Adventure in Epcot. We learned alot of interesting info and trivia. From there we visited some of the places where the attractions are refurbed, costumes are sewn etc. We also got to go 'under' MK where all the tunnels are. Lunch was at Whispering Canyons. We also went backstage at Tower of Terror. We saw the area where all the plants and topiaries are grown and we went to AK and saw the area where they set up the parade and then got a prime location to see it. You travel by bus. The cost is around $220 but there are discounts available. You hear a lot of trivia and interesting tidbits but I think how much you get out of it depends on the guide and this second time they slowed the pace so we didn't see as much.

retiredfigment
03-22-2010, 08:50 PM
Google Disney Backstage Magic Tour Price and you will get updated price quote and other reviews.

sammysmom
03-23-2010, 09:42 AM
I was wondering the same thing. My husband wants to go on this in September:)

Going2HeavenRU
03-23-2010, 11:59 AM
Thanks for the great information!