PDA

View Full Version : ADRs for August Trip

clausjo
03-22-2010, 10:32 AM
I was able to get the ADRs for our upcoming mid-August trip. We're trying to plan a "non-park" trip and enjoy our accommodations more than we normally would. We've planned to go to the waterparks and then to dinners at different hotels. This is what we've booked:

Boma (new for my husband, but me and the kids love it here)
1900 Park Fare - (new for all of us)
Kouzzina - (new for all of us)

We added the character meal in there since we're trying to avoid the parks and figure this will help tide my DD (7) over. I wasn't sure how hard it would be to get the times we wanted, but it worked out great using the online system. Can't wait!! :mickey:

jenperich
03-22-2010, 11:04 AM
Sounds good! We're hoping to get to 1900 Park Fare on our next trip. I'm also hoping to try Boma. My husband is kind of picky, and too adventerous with his eating...so I'm hesitant.

Have a great time!

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-22-2010, 01:30 PM
Love your choices. Last October, we ate at Boma's for my b-day. They really made it special for me! Brought me desserts that were not found on the buffet. One of the chefs that were from Michigan came out and sang happy bday to me.

1900 Park Fare was probably the most memorable for our family of 13. Great interaction and I don't know how many times I went up for some beef with horseradish :secret:

We're hoping to do Kouzzina's on our next trip. You'll have to let us know how it is!