PDA

View Full Version : What kind of coffee?

bxrluv
03-21-2010, 10:47 PM
I know there are coffee makers at POFQ but what kind of coffee do they provide? Hubby seems to remember Maxwell House but with the Nescafe all over there I've got to wonder. I'm packing and if needed I will bring my own.
Also, can someone show me the thread I've seen in the past about the few places you can get real coffee in the World?
Thanks!!:mickey:

Thumper03
03-21-2010, 11:04 PM
Haven't posted in a while, but this is a subject dear to my heart...
You do get coffee with the coffee maker not Nescafe - but its standard hotel coffee. If you like/need good coffee in the morning before you go out and get coffee elsewhere (like me :blush:) bring your own stash to brew in the room.
Then good places to get actual brewed coffee and/or espressos, mochas, lattes - Inside the Polynesian resort at Konas, inside the Contemporary resort - can't remember the name but it's right in the lobby at the front entrance. Also, at the Writers Corner next to SciFi Diner at Disney Studios and there's a place in Animal Kingdom just before the entrance to the Safari ride - also can't remember the name, but I have coffee radar :D. I'll either look at a map and get the names or someone else will know and post them soon...LOL.

Tinkerfreak
03-22-2010, 08:15 AM
I am a Dunkin Donuts French vanilla girl and must have that every morning. This past trip I brought my own package of my coffee and some paper filters along with a coffee scoop and it made my mornings so much better. I put it all in my luggage in a ziplock bag. I kept some small containers of cream in the fridge because I don't like the powdered stuff :sick:. I would grab a few creamers when I went to the food court. My mornings started much better with a nice hot delicious cup of coffee.

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-22-2010, 10:39 AM
We ALWAYS get a cup of Kona Coffee from the Coffee stand right outside of Kona Cafe at the Poly.

Since we drive down, we bring our own bag of Kona Blend with us. But, we always have to make at least 1 stop at the Poly each trip. Nothing like having our Kona coffee and tonga toast over looking the castle over the beach and morning sun!!!:thumbsup::cloud9:

We have also heard of great coffees at AKL. We are staying there for the first time this October and will be partaking in the various coffees.

:thumbsup:

Bubbie Girl
03-27-2010, 09:25 PM
Last time we went be brought our own along too. We got Maxwell House in a canister that had filters already made. It was so easy to just pop one of those in the coffee basket and add the water every morning. I think each filter made a pot of coffee. Tasted much better than that Nescafe stuff! Plan to take that along again in July- thanks for the reminder. Just put it on the list:):thumbsup:

forever a child
03-27-2010, 09:53 PM
Um, BAD coffee:ack:

Mousemates
03-27-2010, 10:21 PM
We tend to just bring our own with us...first of all our tastes better...and secondly the little in-room brewers are so small we just about always go through at least two pots since we do breakfast in-room most days.