PDA

View Full Version : Noise at 1900 Park Fare?

rafiki fan
03-21-2010, 05:37 PM
Let me begin by saying we do not like the Crystal Palace because it is too noisy and too much commotion. We have ADRs for 1900 Park Fare but are beginning to question our choice after reading the reviews of how noisy it is. Anyone want to comment on a comparison of the two. Thanks:mickey:

faline
03-21-2010, 05:57 PM
Do you generally like character dining? I find that many of the dining establishments at Disney fall in the "noisy" range. Crystal Palace did not seem overly noisy nor did 1900 Park Faire - at least as compared to other dining at Disney World!

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-21-2010, 07:41 PM
We found 1900 Park Fare to be about the same as Crystal Palace, maybe a little less loud and crazy.

Alaska Disney Fan
03-21-2010, 08:10 PM
Well it's a character meal, it's at Disney World, and there are many kids present, need I say more. I guess the big difference is the characters, and they don't gather all the kids for a "parade" during the meal. So it is a little less noisy, but not much.

mickeys_princess_mom
03-21-2010, 10:40 PM
Both are "active" with excited kids, but I would return to Park Fare. Once at Crystal Palace was enough for us!

mrmcgiv
03-21-2010, 11:13 PM
I found it to be pretty noisy, comparable to Crystal Palace (which I also find noisy). For some reason Chef Mickeys does not seem quite as loud. A side-note: We really like Coral Reef, but that ws very loud too! I expect loud at a character meal, but did not at Coral Reef

mickeys_princess_mom
03-21-2010, 11:19 PM
I found it to be pretty noisy, comparable to Crystal Palace (which I also find noisy). For some reason Chef Mickeys does not seem quite as loud. A side-note: We really like Coral Reef, but that ws very loud too! I exoect loud at a character meal, but did not at Coral Reef

I'm surprised at the Coral Reef thing--like you I wouldn't have expected this. Our experience was pretty quiet. Maybe it was an unusual day.