PDA

View Full Version : July11th - 17th - Crowds?

MickeyFanKY
03-21-2010, 12:40 PM
It has been years since I have been to WDW:cloud9: in the summer. We usually go in the Spring (Mid April to Mid May). I was wondering how bad you think the crowds will be. I was counting on it been very crowded, but I just made my ADR Friday and was able to get in everywhere I wanted.

Strmchsr
03-21-2010, 01:06 PM
It'll be fairly crowded, but more people are going off-season. All the other months are becoming more crowded so the summers might be a little less crowded. That aside, Disney plans for summer crowds. They have full staff and late hours so you'll be able to do everything you want and have a good vacation with just a little planning.

cantgetenoughdisney
03-22-2010, 09:59 AM
I'm sure it will be very crowded. I have never gone in the summer yet, that it wasn't crowded, especially June and July. Use your fast passes wisely!

DizneyRox
03-22-2010, 10:43 AM
The past few years, July has been much lighter than usual. I remember waits for TT at 240+ minutes, same with Soarin. The crowds haven't seemed to hit. I think the past couple of years, the only park to hit capacity ont he 4th has been MK, and it might not of even hit that last year.

The economy has really taken a toll on the summer crowds. I expect this year will be much the same. Park hours seem to reflect this lower than usual attendence. MGM has never closed at 7pm from what I remember. It doesn't even get dark (Fantasmic is a fireworks show remember) until about 8-8:30. AK usually has lighter hours than the others.

*Liz*
03-22-2010, 07:53 PM
We are going this week as well. Last year we went during the 1st week in August and it was crowded but the lines were great. Nothing longer than 30 minutes, but of course, not for the big rides but that's what Fastpass is for. This time, we are avoiding any and all EMHs and Fantasmics at DHS. We have a wedding to go to and we are going to USF as well. Good luck and have fun! :mickey: