PDA

View Full Version : Schedule for Star Wars Weekend Events?

Tink#64
03-21-2010, 12:30 PM
We'll be there for the 4th SWW & I was trying to plan, but I can't find any specific info for the SWW events. I know there is seperate info in Times Guide when we arrive, but I've scoured the web & can't seem to find any advance info for times for parade, etc. Am I the only person that would like this info, or is it posted some place and I'm missing it? DH & DS's really enjoyed the SWW a few ago & we're planning an extra morning at the end of our stay just for this! :yoda:

sassy2000
03-21-2010, 03:33 PM
You're not the only one waiting. This will be our 1st time down during Star Wars weekends and I'm anxiously awaiting the schedule for the parade and Hoopla.

forever a child
03-21-2010, 04:02 PM
Me too!:yoda:

faline
03-21-2010, 04:11 PM
The one time we were there for Star Wars weekend, we had a very difficult time finding the map for the event. They were not on display as you entered the park and they were not available at Guest Services. We finally received one when we asked a maintenance person who had some in his back pocket! I'll see if I can find mine as they don't generally change things much from year to year.

faline
03-21-2010, 04:35 PM
Instead of relying on my 2007 brochure, you might find the information you need here (http://intercot.com/infocentral/park/starwars.asp):

Tink#64
03-22-2010, 11:46 PM
Thanks Faline! I'm thinking when we were there for SWW's several years ago the parade was earlier in the morning!? It doesn't matter all that much, but we'll be leaving directly from DHS's & hope to catch as much as possible before we decide that we really need to get on the road! My guys all enjoyed it so much, that we couldn't possibly miss out & I decided that adding on an extra park day was well worth it!

I think for us, one of the coolest parts, was the Storm Troopers on the roof of the entrance area as we came into DHS! We have some awesome pics from our WDW SWW! The parade was so cool! All those characters! Last time, we bought a really great poster that we framed & it's haning in our family room - Love it! We're really looking forward to this experience again this year! :trooper: