PDA

View Full Version : Loud rides/attractions with a baby

goofynmd
03-20-2010, 09:31 PM
Is anyone else concerned about the volume of some of the rides/attractions when it comes to little ones. DS#2 will be 10 months when we go. Any tricks to lessen the sound, besided covering their ears. I guess one that comes to mind is Mickey Philharmagic.

Strmchsr
03-21-2010, 08:14 AM
There's really not much you can do other than not take them on that attraction or cover their ears. Most babies don't do to well with any kind of artificial ear protection, but if you are really concerned about it I guess you could find some ear plugs of some sort.

buzznwoodysmom
03-21-2010, 12:34 PM
When my kids were that young they were never bothered by the loud sounds on some rides. I did, however, always try to sit as close to an exit as possible when at shows. That way if the noise did affect my child I could make an easy escape as to not disturb others trying to enjoy the show.

Lakin
03-21-2010, 05:53 PM
I did, however, always try to sit as close to an exit as possible when at shows. That way if the noise did affect my child I could make an easy escape as to not disturb others trying to enjoy the show.

Best way to go, IMO.

dumbo_buddy
03-21-2010, 06:33 PM
we were at WDW the last week of january with my son who was 7 months old at the time. i never realized until then just how loud ALOT of the rides are.

we also sat by the exits and more often just skipped some rides. there was so many other fun things that we didn't mind missing things like ITtBaB

DisneyNut6777
03-21-2010, 08:37 PM
Saw this and had to comment. Disney quest is the place for noise. Loud is an understatement. Bought tickets to go in and didn't last 20 minutes inside.:(

Scar
03-21-2010, 09:03 PM
Is anyone else concerned about the volume of some of the rides/attractions when it comes to little ones.I'm more concerned about the volume of some of the little ones when it comes to rides/attractions.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :secret: