PDA

View Full Version : Internet at CBR

Daisy712
03-20-2010, 10:59 AM
Hello everyone,

We are staying at CBR this summer while I am in the middle of an Internet college course. Are there any problems with the internet at CBR? Availability, slowness, etc... I have seen the Internet cables at the resorts in previous visits. I plan to get as much coursework finished that I can before we leave.

Thanks for the help.:thumbsup:

DizneyRox
03-20-2010, 11:02 AM
I've never been impressed with the speed, but it works. $9.95 a day just like every where else.

queenmom9497
03-20-2010, 01:07 PM
Last summer, DH had to do the same thing! We were at YC and he had to pay for the service. In my opinion, like the Internet everywhere, the speed was "hit and miss," but it was the expense that bothered us. For the most part, his work was completed in a timely manner and the Internet connection at the Business Center did the trick. This summer, he is not taking a class! He was warned! :thedolls:

Mousefever
03-20-2010, 06:32 PM
I was in the same situation in January. An ethernet line is provided in the room. The speed was fine for me. My biggest challenge was figuring out which 24 hour periods were the most bang for my buck. I only ended up using 3 blocks of 24 hours because I could devote a good amount of time to my schoolwork at the times I chose.

Amy

Daisy712
03-20-2010, 08:26 PM
Thank you for the responses. I can't believe we decided to go during my class, but I am sure things will work out. I will just need to find the time to get things taken care of. I appreciate the answers.:mickey:

pixiesmimi
03-21-2010, 03:12 PM
Might be cheaper to get an air card. Speed is about the same. That way you can use it when you want to and other places too. The one I have through Alltel is $40 a month but that is cheaper than $10 a day at the resort and not getting to use it much. Supposed to be able to get a signal anywhere there is a cell phone signal.